MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal - A New Component of the MetaTrader 4 Platform

MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal, as a new component of the MetaTrader 4 Online Trading Platform, is intended for simultaneous management of multiple accounts. MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal will be helpful for those managing investors' accounts and for traders that use multiple accounts simultaneously.

MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal allows working with any amounts of accounts, getting quotes for any symbols, placing all types of orders, and viewing history for all accounts. Moreover, financial news can be delivered in the terminal in the real-time mode.

Read the detailed description of the MetaTrader4 MultiTerminal on our site: "Multi Terminal"

Use the following link to download the MetaTrader4 MultiTerminal: "Downloads"

Hello, Lenar,

does it mean that MultiTerminal allows to open multiple accounts, each one at any different broker?

Stan

does it mean that MultiTerminal allows to open multiple accounts, each one at any different broker?

No, this is impossible. You can use only demo accounts opened with the brokerage company from whose website you downloaded MetaTrader MultiTerminal 4.

No, this is impossible. You can use only demo accounts opened with the brokerage company from whose website you downloaded MetaTrader MultiTerminal 4.

But who wants to manage multiply demo accounts?

Is there a way to change a server in case of brokerage not offering MultiTrminal for download?

Is there a way to change a server in case of brokerage not offering MultiTrminal for download?

No, this is impossible, sorry.

excellent application from metaquotes.
I am going to open 1000 demo accounts on the metaquotes demo server and manage all accounts whole the day.
atleast some one like me use your product :))

excellent application from metaquotes.
I am going to open 1000 demo accounts on the metaquotes demo server and manage all accounts whole the day.
atleast some one like me use your product :))

Now that's neither intelligent nor funny. If you want to use MultiTerminal, find a broker that offers it and you will be able to use it. The idea behind all this is the following: MultiTerminal is a component which brokers have to BUY in order to offer it to its clients. Same thing as goes for PPC terminal > if your broker offers it, you can use it with only this one particular brokers.

Best regards,
Diam0nd.

Now that's neither intelligent nor funny. If you want to use MultiTerminal, find a broker that offers it and you will be able to use it. The idea behind all this is the following: MultiTerminal is a component which brokers have to BUY in order to offer it to its clients. Same thing as goes for PPC terminal > if your broker offers it, you can use it with only this one particular brokers.

Best regards,
Diam0nd.

Thanks for your great intelligent answer Diamond.
just i must to mention 2 points here:
1) I never change my broker just because of MultiTerminal and i think no one else does.
2)The metaquotes website put this application to be downloaded by the clients which is useless for them. And if my broker also supports this product then i could download it directlly from their website and not here which i can not change the server.

Just tell me what is the use of this app for us?
Hope for same intelligent answer.

Best regards,
Diam0nd.

Thanks for your great intelligent answer Diamond.
just i must to mention 2 points here:
1) I never change my broker just because of MultiTerminal and i think no one else does.
2)The metaquotes website put this application to be downloaded by the clients which is useless for them. And if my broker also supports this product then i could download it directlly from their website and not here which i can not change the server.

Just tell me what is the use of this app for us?
Hope for same intelligent answer.

Well, for my "intelligent" answer I got another intelligent post. Now:

1. Nobody forces you to change brokers because of MultiTerminal.
2. If your broker did not purchase this offering and thus can not offer it to its clients, its your brokers problem.
3. MT for PPCs is sold on the same basis = you can use the PPC terminal with only the broker you got it from. If you would like to be able to use more than one broker on one PPC terminal you can buy it. Maybe similar thing will be introduced for MultiTerminal.
4. MetaQuotes offers people to download MultiTerminal and people can EVALUATE it and see how it works. So they could later on download it from their broker (IF it offers it) and use. I see nothing wrong here.

Again, the point is that if YOUR broker doesnt offer multiterminal it should not concern the developers. You dont like this? Then why dont you bug your broker and not flame here.

The only thing I personally don't like in this situation is that MetaQuotes is not selling MultiTerminal already. I would bought it ages ago ;/

Regards,
Diam0nd.

when is the Multiterminal version that will allow me to trade several accounts via an EA?

Thank you
EK

when is the Multiterminal version that will allow me to trade several accounts via an EA?

Thank you
EK

Jeezus christ... N-E-V-E-R. MultiTerminal is for manual trading only.

Regards,
D.
Reason: