Crash MT 4

Good afternoon, when I try to start the terminal, my laptop freezes and does not respond to any actions and this happens every time I try to install it. What should I do?

SaSha123456778899: Good afternoon, when I try to start the terminal, my laptop freezes and does not respond to any actions and this happens every time I try to install it. What should I do?
Do some troubleshooting. See if anything is written to the MetaTrader logs. Also look at Windows Event logs too.

SaSha123456778899:
Good afternoon, when I try to start the terminal, my laptop freezes and does not respond to any actions and this happens every time I try to install it. What should I do?

if what Fernando suggested not worked, if you had any indicator on chart last time you closed metatrader, remove their ex? files from folder. Please do not delete them, just remove to other place. Then run metatrader and check if this solves problem.

Your topic has been moved to the section: MQL4 and MetaTrader 4
Please consider which section is most appropriate — https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172166/page6#comment_49114893
Reason: