[Solved] VPS problem (January 2024) - page 6

I have done this but I am still seeing the same thing 
It failed to connect to server

Ozioma Nwoko #:
I have done this but I am still seeing the same thing 
It failed to connect to server

In that case (if you have tried restart, etc.), I recommend that you contact the Service Desk.

You will see that initially it is a bot, but after a few brief questions you will be able to submit a ticket for a human to attend to you.

https://www.mql5.com/en/contact

Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Send your messages and see the history of your requests to the mql5.com support team even if you are not registered on the website.

Ozioma Nwoko #:
Thanks I also tried this but it didn’t work 

As I can see your VPS is still in the same location as it was. You didn't move it.

Ozioma Nwoko #:
I could not find the option for it in the hostings
As far as I know - you/we can change the Host Server for your subscription no more than once a day.

i already order new VPS for my account which is in london (set automatically we can’t choose) goes smoothly,

and my vps before that locate in Singapore still in gray potition on desktop or in website even after i tried to start many times…

but the vps and the signal notification is run without any problem, i just can’t see the status of my VPS maybe happen in singapore only vps

this is my status on website (on attach)

and i’m unable locate how to change server location, i’m not really sure about this because notification going well and journal review also has a log of VPS, is i’m needed to change location or leave it that like this…

Files:
IMG_9349.jpeg  187 kb

thuekx #:
i already order new VPS for my account which is in london (set automatically we can’t choose) goes smoothly,

and my vps before that locate in Singapore still in gray potition on desktop or in website even after i tried to start many times…

but the vps and the signal notification is run without any problem, i just can’t see the status of my VPS maybe happen in singapore only vps

and i’m unable locate how to change server location, i’m not really sure about this because notification going well and journal review also has a log of VPS, is i’m needed to change location or leave it that like this…

If you have the option to 'Change Server' do it, then restart your MT5 terminal and migrate to your new MQL5 VPS server again.

If that doesn't work, contact the Service Desk at the bottom of this website.

Ozioma Nwoko #:
I could not find the option for it in the hostings

I moved your VPS, try to perform migration now.

thuekx #:

Please check now.

Sergey Golubev #:
As far as I know - you/we can change the Host Server for your subscription no more than once a day.
I didn’t see the option for that so I contacted the service desk and they were able to help me out
Now the issue is resolved. Thanks!

Ozioma Nwoko #:
I didn’t see the option for that so I contacted the service desk and they were able to help me out
Now the issue is resolved. Thanks!

I can't change my vps server location too, would you mind telling me how can I contact support. When I click create a request I can only chat to an AI bot that doesn't solve any problems

Reason: