How much is needed.... - page 14

Sart:

By the way, I recently noticed the Canadian, I don't even know why I used to tobacco this instrument... I even started to write an agent for it under impression.

If you have any experience in trading with it, what are your feelings about its stability? Any particular characteristics?

That's how I brought a branch back to life with one post (after a day's downtime)...ah!

Lord_Shadows:
Sart:
How complicated traditional TA is, after all! And the answer to the only question, which in fact everyone is asking - up or down, TA cannot give an unambiguous answer.
VTE says unambiguously - this instrument is set to go upwards. And pullbacks of 100-150p are commonplace.
In this case I have nothing to contradict in view of my weak preparation in wave theory...but having opened a weekly chart only a very big optimist will open a long position upwards...
And in general my personal opinion is that it's not wise to play with this kind of trend pair and play with 50-100-200 points... we should really analyze everything and after the reversal to enter VERY LONG positions, for many, many weeks ahead with base capital and play small part by catching pullbacks and small reversals to increase our confidence and redeem swap losses...
Well, that's right, that's what I plan to do - play the Canadian for a month, maybe more...

Cronex:
Sart:

By the way, I recently noticed the Canadian, I don't even know why I used to tobacco this instrument... Even started to write an agent for it under the impression.

If you have some trading experience with it, what are your impressions about the stability of the movement? What special characteristics are there?

I can tell you what everyone knows about this instrument - it's very stubborn... If it charges, it lasts...
With a track record like that, you should know that yourself.

Sart:
Well, that's right, that's what I plan to do - play the Canadian for a month, maybe more...
Did you analyze the situation with metals, oil and gold... as both USDCAD and USDJPY are directly related to these instruments ? for example I was selling gold along with buying USDJPY, and gold was the driver in this case, despite the continuing up trend, I was selling it... You also have a correlation but you expect the price of metals and oil to fall and the price of gold to rise at the same time ? ( my opinion is that the price of gold is really prepared to go down - but I don't play long selling and I don't recommend to do it with gold)

Lord_Shadows:
Sart:
Well, right, that's what I plan to do - play the Canadian for a month, maybe more...
For example I bought USDJPY but also sold gold and gold was a driver despite up-trend... You also have a correlation but you expect the price of metals and oil to fall and the price of gold to rise at the same time ? ( my opinion is that the price of gold is really prepared to go down - but I don't play long selling and I don't recommend to do it with gold)
I will answer specifically - I do not analyze any fundamental relationship factors. I look only at the naked chart, I don't even compare the charts with each other.
It turns out that each chart has its own life, without any logical correlation with charts of other instruments.

Sart:
I'll answer specifically - I don't analyse any link fundamentals. I look solely at the naked chart, I don't even compare the charts to each other.
According to VTE, it turns out that each chart has its own life, without any logical connection with charts of other instruments.
It can be very useful to look at a clean chart...no distractions.
Let's wait for them to act now...we have done our part.

Sart:

With a track record like that, you should know that yourself.
Information is never redundant :-) The question of application of that information is a creative process that fascinates and as one of the classics said "there is no single truth, everything is relative...". My own opinions usually prevail but I try as much as possible to consider the basic data and if possible to correct my attitude (or at least to establish myself)

Sart:
This EA (Ish_03) works fine on all my accounts. The only thing I help it to open in the right direction - now in the direction indicated by VTE,
and then I prohibit it from opening in automatic mode. However, it is quite boring with it - it bangs and bangs... On average it brings 10 quid a day.

Can I make a personal request for you, if you don't mind contacting me by post (in my profile).

Lord_Shadows:
Sart:
This EA (Ish_03) works fine on all my accounts. The only thing I help it to open in the right direction - now in the direction indicated by VTE,
and then I prohibit it from opening in automatic mode. I may be a bit bored with it but it just keeps knocking and knocking... I earn 10 quid a day on average.

And you can then make a personal request, if not hard to contact me by mail (in the profile).
All right, only closer to the evening. About 19-20 hours Kiev time.
Reason: