Strategy Tester not found

Hi  everyone. 

I have a problem when I am trying to upload a new expert advisor on the automatic validation page. 

I read something like 10 threads where it is written that I should fix my code. I am okay with that and is like 2 hours that I am fixing this code again. 

At the beginning the validator gives me the list of error to fix. I fixed these errors like "not enough money" or "invalid lotsize" or "Take profit or Stop Loss too close to actual price". I fixed at the same way that I fixed the others expert advisor with the same code.

I fixed these errors one by one, but when I arrived at the last one the validator started to tell me that there was a problem with the strategy tester. It tells me that the strategy tester on EURUSD is not found. But at the beginning was trading on EURUSD. The errors were from NZDUSD. So I do not get why this is happening and what I could fix to solve this.

I tried to use another strategy already validate.

Yesterday I validate a strategy and was perfect. It was passed the validation without any problem. Today the same strategy with the same code is not working.

At the same level I tried to put one expert advisor that I have already uploaded on MQL4 marketplace and is not working.

PS: Now I have another problem. When I try to upload an expert, the validator tells me " Please recompile your product with new compiler".

This is really annoying. I do not understand where the error is and read the thread on this topic is not helping  me.

PPS: How can I contact the service desk? 

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Codes of Errors and Warnings / Trade Server Return Codes
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Codes of Errors and Warnings / Trade Server Return Codes
  • www.mql5.com
Trade Server Return Codes - Codes of Errors and Warnings - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

I found one thread about this issue where the users are charing the ideas about what/how to fix with the EA to pass the validation:
Strategy tester report not found
Strategy tester report not found - EURUSD,H1 Strategy Tester Report Not found - Solving Automatic Validation Problems Arising During Product Submission in MQ
Strategy tester report not found - EURUSD,H1 Strategy Tester Report Not found - Solving Automatic Validation Problems Arising During Product Submission in MQ
  • www.mql5.com
Test on eurusd,h1 strategy tester report not found how can this be solved. The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the market - the article. So, if it is bug in validator so the service desk will fix it

Aurelio Pavarini:

Hi  everyone. 

I have a problem when I am trying to upload a new expert advisor on the automatic validation page. 

I read something like 10 threads where it is written that I should fix my code. I am okay with that and is like 2 hours that I am fixing this code again. 

At the beginning the validator gives me the list of error to fix. I fixed these errors like "not enough money" or "invalid lotsize" or "Take profit or Stop Loss too close to actual price". I fixed at the same way that I fixed the others expert advisor with the same code.

I fixed these errors one by one, but when I arrived at the last one the validator started to tell me that there was a problem with the strategy tester. It tells me that the strategy tester on EURUSD is not found. But at the beginning was trading on EURUSD. The errors were from NZDUSD. So I do not get why this is happening and what I could fix to solve this.

I tried to use another strategy already validate.

Yesterday I validate a strategy and was perfect. It was passed the validation without any problem. Today the same strategy with the same code is not working.

At the same level I tried to put one expert advisor that I have already uploaded on MQL4 marketplace and is not working.

PS: Now I have another problem. When I try to upload an expert, the validator tells me " Please recompile your product with new compiler".

This is really annoying. I do not understand where the error is and read the thread on this topic is not helping  me.

PPS: How can I contact the service desk? 

You need to compile your mq4/5 file with the latest version of MetaEditor, that's the Version 5.00 Build 2405 for MT4 and Version 5.00 Build 4040 for MT5 as far as I know.

I start to answer to Sergey.

I have already read that thread. Is not helpful. I read other 10 thread about that problem. The only article that helps me is this:

https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/686716

And about my problem says:
"

Not available

This is an internal error of the automatic validation infrastructure. It's not related to your product. You can do nothing. Just wait a bit for MetaQuotes to fix the problem. If you think you waited enough and the problem is still there, write to the service desk, and wait more ;-).

"

So i contacted the service desk.

Now I ansert to Eleni.

I tried to download the MT4 directly from Metatrader site. When you download the file everything is okay. The name of the file is mt4setup.exe so seems to be MT4. 
But when you install that MT4 file that you downloaded from the official site, it will install MT5. The problem is that I am not using MT5. And obviously put the MetaEditor5 and not the MetaEditor4.
I say this just to let know that something is not working as indeed.

Now I have downloaded the MT4 platform from one broker and has worked out. I do not have any more problem relate to this issue:

" Please recompile your product with new compiler".

So, my situation right now is this:
1) I do not have any problem with -->  " Please recompile your product with new compiler".
2) The validot can not find yet a strategy tester for every strategy I try. Also if I try with strategy that were already validate and already uploaded to the marketplace.

Anyway still thank you to everyone.

Solving Automatic Validation Problems Arising During Product Submission in MQL5 Market
Solving Automatic Validation Problems Arising During Product Submission in MQL5 Market
  • www.mql5.com
If you're distributing some products for MetaTrader 4/5 via the Market, you probably know that a special "welcome" stage of automatic product validation has been added recently by MetaQuotes on the
Reason: