mql4 not loading full chart

Having a huge problem and I've searched and tried every fix. My MQL4 tester wont load the full chart for testing. My main trade chart goes back to about 2002 but when I run a test it starts at 2023. I tried increasing max bars. I tried going to the history folder and deleting the charts. I tried deleting other files related to that specific test. I tried going to the history center and downloading from there but nothing works. I'm completely out of ideas and I cant find anything else on google to help.

Does anyone know a fix for this issue in MQL4

Your topic has been moved to the section: MQL4 and MetaTrader 4
Please consider which section is most appropriate — https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172166/page6#comment_49114893

Figured out the problem, for whatever reason metatrader will not download historical data on the 15 minute chart going back more than a couple weeks. I tried on a different forex broker and its the same issue. I can manually scroll back on one and get more data which will then save to my computer for testing but if I go to History center and ask for updated data it doesn't provide it. Does anyone know where I can download the CSV for different pairs. Particularly energy CFD

Andre Frame #: , for whatever reason metatrader will not download historical data on the 15 minute chart going back more than a couple weeks.
  1. You need history for all timeframes below your test chart.

2. On MT4: if you don't have any history, here's how you can get all available from your broker.

1. Most brokers only have 32 or 65K bars of history per timeframe. That's 45 days of M1, 2.5 years on M15, etc.

2. Quickly DL all available history from your broker: Problem loading historical data - MQL4 programming forum (2010)

3. Is there any way to load programmatically entire history (of a Symbol and a Period) from server? - MQL4 programming forum #8 (2020) MT5 - Multi-Currency Indicator in Tester - Technical Indicators - MQL5 programming forum #3 (2018)

Otherwise, you will have to download history from elsewhere. MT4 history: How to Start with Metatrader 5 - General - MQL5 programming forum - Page 94 #932 (2017)

Reason: