Using EA when PC is shutdown?

Hello everyone. I am new to trading and would like to know if there is any way to make EA work even when MT5 platform is closed or my PC is shut down? Right now EA works only when MT5 is running and it stop working once i close the platform.

josan420: Hello everyone. I am new to trading and would like to know if there is any way to make EA work even when MT5 platform is closed or my PC is shut down? Right now EA works only when MT5 is running and it stop working once i close the platform.

Use MetaQuotes Virtual Hosting Service or a 3rd party VPS - Virtual PC Service (you will have to run a Google Search).

I suggest to use a VPS service at MQL5, its way cheaper compare to other VPS service or avail free VPS on some brokers that offers such service provided that you maintain a minimum balance to the company.

Angelito Cartagena: I suggest to use a VPS service at MQL5, its way cheaper compare to other VPS service or avail free VPS on some brokers that offers such service provided that you maintain a minimum balance to the company.

I disagree! One of my VPS setups, costs me only $5/month and it runs 3x MT4, each with 2 EA's running 24x5 ( $5.00 / month / 6 EAs = $0.83 / month / EA )!

I can't advertise here, but the ISP is very well know and also very reliable and I have several other setups on that ISP, some for Trading and others for Internet Services.

Reason: