Copying Trades

I am managing multiple trading accounts and wish that I can copy my own trades to my other trading accounts. With the following conditions:

1. They use the same broker
  2. Master account will have the smallest leverage (1:200), copy accounts will have slightly bigger leverage (1:500 to 1:2000), this way it won't have leverage copying issues right?
  3. Will only trade forex majors
  4. Master account will be on MT5, some copy accounts will be MT4
  5. Symbols may have different suffix (would this affect?)

I am wondering if it would be more efficient, reliable and faster if I copied my trades using a copier EA, using MQL5 signals service or use an third party service for managing these accounts through their cloud?

Andro:
I am wondering if it would be more efficient, reliable and faster if I copied my trades using a copier EA, using MQL5 signals service or use an third party service for managing these accounts through their cloud?

You can not copy MT5 signals to MT4 by using MQL5 Signal service.

You may need to use some trades copier for example; discussion about such the products is prohibited on the forum so you can try to find them by yourself (find those products/copier, contact with the author, and so on).

And you can look at the following search results' links -

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off-topic posts".
Reason: