Different leverage broker copy signals issue

Hi im new here, just wondering, will the signal still work if im using a different leverage level as the signal provider?
So due to my countries regulations, all retail accounts only get up to 30:1 leverage. And somehow, they have a new symbol in MT4/5 with a letter ‘a’ following. I can only trade those symbols.
However, my signal provider using 100:1 leverage; I don't think the signal system will still work in my situation.

The lot size for subscribers is calculated based on the balance of subscribers and providers and based on the leverage of subscribers and providers.
read this thread for more information:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/11714  
signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 - how to change minimal volume ????
signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 - how to change minimal volume ????
  • www.mql5.com
In my journal, when i'm using VIACHI signal , i get this : 2013.04...

mingjian wei:
Hi im new here, just wondering, will the signal still work if im using a different leverage level as the signal provider?
So due to my countries regulations, all retail accounts only get up to 30:1 leverage. And somehow, they have a new symbol in MT4/5 with a letter ‘a’ following. I can only trade those symbols.
However, my signal provider using 100:1 leverage; I don't think the signal system will still work in my situation.

It will work normally, but you will have a lower lot size that you could if you had the same or higher leverage.

Reason: