Validation of Expert advisor

Good day. I'm having an EA which is working very well without any problem but whenever I upload it to the market it always says Not validated and I don't understand why cause it has no errors. Can anyone maybe help me pass the validation 🙏.

Thanks in advance 

Check the validation error report for the reason.

Eleni Anna Branou #:
Check the validation error report for the reason.
Thanks I'll have a check because as you can see on the picture that's what I receive always when I try uploading. 

TSIETSI GLADSON NYATHI #:
Thanks I'll have a check because as you can see on the picture that's what I receive always when I try uploading. 

Click and read the 'The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the market' link.

TSIETSI GLADSON NYATHI #: Thanks I'll have a check because as you can see on the picture that's what I receive always when I try uploading. 

Your code is probably very inefficient, or has bugs. It is probably not adjusting to different contract specifications.

You should fix your code and include all the checks that are described in the following ...

Articles

The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market

MetaQuotes, 2016.08.01 09:30

Before any product is published in the Market, it must undergo compulsory preliminary checks in order to ensure a uniform quality standard. This article considers the most frequent errors made by developers in their technical indicators and trading robots. An also shows how to self-test a product before sending it to the Market.

TSIETSI GLADSON NYATHI #:
"tester takes too long time" issue?
Look at this blog post about how to fix it:
Solving Automatic Validation Problems Arising During Product Submission in MQL5 Market
Solving Automatic Validation Problems Arising During Product Submission in MQL5 Market
  • www.mql5.com
If you're distributing some products for MetaTrader 4/5 via the Market, you probably know that a special "welcome" stage of automatic product validation has been added recently by MetaQuotes on the

Sergey Golubev #:
"tester takes too long time" issue?
Look at this blog post about how to fix it:

whats next after debug

TSIETSI GLADSON NYATHI #: whats next after debug
If you are the developer, then it's up to you to improve your code's efficiency. You will need to streamline it or refactor your code to improve it.
Reason: