Hi, Requesting Help with Test report for Version 2.0 [Invalid Volume], plus Percentage Based Trade

Hi, Requesting Help with Test report for Version 2.0 [Invalid Volume]

Im trying to list a EA and the Test Report is giving me an Invalid Volume. I have tried different methods but it has the same error. I am also trying to make my trades based on Percentage

input double Lots = 7;

if(Condition){
               m_trade.Buy(Lots,_Symbol,ask,ask-(SlDist),ask+TpDist,"This is a Long Trade");
               Print("Buy Trade made on Weekly Long, ObvT1");

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if(Condition){
               m_trade.Sell(Lots*.25,_Symbol,bid,bid+SlDist,bid-TpDist,"This is a Sell Trade");
                Print("Sell Trade made on Weekly Long, ObvT1");

Muhammed Faruq Oluwase Soyege: Hi, Requesting Help with Test report for Version 2.0 [Invalid Volume]. Im trying to list a EA and the Test Report is giving me an Invalid Volume. I have tried different methods but it has the same error. I am also trying to make my trades based on Percentage. 

Read the following and apply it to your code ...

Articles

The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market

MetaQuotes, 2016.08.01 09:30

Before any product is published in the Market, it must undergo compulsory preliminary checks in order to ensure a uniform quality standard. This article considers the most frequent errors made by developers in their technical indicators and trading robots. An also shows how to self-test a product before sending it to the Market.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Read the following and apply it to your code ...

It Helps, Thanks

Muhammed Faruq Oluwase Soyege #:It Helps, Thanks
You are welcome!
Reason: