Blank screen when try to view new trading reports - page 3

Miguel Antonio Rojas Martinez #:
Miguel, Thanks,

Before making a clean install, I tried to install  Microsoft Edge WebView2, and immediately worked
That is the explanation, the new reports module uses this technology and that technology is not included in the  Windows Server 2019.
So,  is mandatory to install it, 

Thanks so much

Great, thanks for confirming that was the problem. That feeds back into the forum for people who have the same problem in the future.

Regards!

I have a question, i am using MT5 on a M2 Mackbook and im having problems with the account reports not loading

Wlodzimierz Gebicki #: I have a question, i am using MT5 on a M2 Mackbook and im having problems with the account reports not loading

I moved your post here because it is related to this topic. Please read the entire thread.

Unfortunately I have no experience with a Macbook, but in essence you will need to install the Microsoft Edge WebView2 components.

nathc:

When I go to 'view>reports' to try to see the new reports that are described in #2 here I just get a blank screen (attached).

What is the fix to be able to see the reports?

Hi, only need to install  " Microsoft Edge WebView2" , search it on google, after finding the page go to the end of page and you will see some option for download, choose the middle one that is called "Evergreen standalone" acc to your operating system(32 or 64), install it and open your Metatrader again and you will be able to see the report.

I had the same problem and solved it by help of Mr. Fernando. Really thank you Mr. Fernando !!!

Just chiming in, downloading microsoft edge webview2 resolved my issue with the report overview not displaying anything

Mucha gracias Fernando!
Reason: