Does MT4 Mobile work properly with i-mate SP5 smartphone?

I am considering purchasing an i-mate SP5 smartphone (produced by HTC and functionally identical to Qtek 8310 and O2 XDA Orion) so as not to remain deskbound during trading and I wonder if anyone can tell me if they have any experience of this phone with MT4 Mobile - ie. Does MT4 Mobile work properly with i-mate SP5 smartphone?

I am considering purchasing an i-mate SP5 smartphone (produced by HTC and functionally identical to Qtek 8310 and O2 XDA Orion) so as not to remain deskbound during trading and I wonder if anyone can tell me if they have any experience of this phone with MT4 Mobile - ie. Does MT4 Mobile work properly with i-mate SP5 smartphone?

Unfortunately, MetaTrader 4 Mobile cannot work on smartphones. Please use a Pocket PC or a communicator.

Correction: MetaTrader Mobile can work on Qtek 8310 (screen resolution 320x240).

Minimal requirements for MetaTrader 4 Mobile:
1) OS: Win CE 3.0 and higher
2) Screen resolution: 320x240 and higher
3) CPU: ARM only

I am wanting to trade mobile with an i-mate SP5 smartphone (produced by HTC and functionally identical to Qtek 8310 and O2 XDA Orion) and am led by a previous response in this forum to believe that Metatrader Mobile can work on this particular unit. Can anyone assist by indicating exactly which files I need to install on this particular device (which runs Windows Mobile 5.0) and the precise procedure/method. I am not very technically minded and do not understand the difference (if any) between Metatrader CE and Metatrader 4 Mobile. Also is it the setup executable which needs to be installed or the .CAB files or both. Any other helpful information would be appreciated.
Reason: