Which Phone to Buy for Mobile Trading?

Hello guys i am in the market for a new cell phone so I decided why not buy a smartphone or a PDA.

My trader allows mobile trading (metatrader for mobile).

I was wondering if any one here can give me any information on which is the best phone to buy for that purpose.

Take Care Guys !

Thank you so much !

Thanks scorp... very helpful...

You're welcome guys!

Plzzzzzzzzz Can Someone Help Me With News Indicator,so That I Can Know What News Event That Move The Market,i Will Be Very Greatful If Someone Can Help,thanks Brothers.one Love

eddymore:
Plzzzzzzzzz Can Someone Help Me With News Indicator,so That I Can Know What News Event That Move The Market,i Will Be Very Greatful If Someone Can Help,thanks Brothers.one Love

You should create your own thread and describe in details.

dannymiami:
Hello guys i am in the market for a new cell phone so I decided why not buy a smartphone or a PDA. My trader allows mobile trading (metatrader for mobile). I was wondering if any one here can give me any information on which is the best phone to buy for that purpose. Take Care Guys !

Hi, good question you have here. Sometimes i wonder: why wait until you have your pc, when you can trade with your phone on the go. The other day, i was going through Profiforex main page and found that they offer the MT4, Mobile MT4 for iPhone/Blackberry/Android/Windows Mobile, Webterminal (browser based, no download needed). So any of this phone will do.

Check Window mobile range for forex trading mobile phone. You will get best solution for this.

What phone should you prefer to trade forex via your phone depends on what platform do you want to trade with. If you are using the meta trader platform then I think its pretty common and popular and is available on android, iphone, blackberry, windows phone, symbian and hence, almost all kinds of phones. Though I prefer to stick with android as its pretty fast and easy to use as well.

I use my iphone for trading and quite satisfied with the phone choice.

How is your experience with it so far?

Reason: