MetaTrader 5 Platform Build 3950: Deposits/withdrawals in the terminal and updated trading report - page 4

AliceRioBR #:

OMG...

I received now the latest non-Beta build 3980.

The STRATEGY TESTER panel is crazy

• The "START" button disappeared;
  • The panel cannot be resized. The mouse is ineffective when we put it in the panel border.

But when we detach the panel, the START button suddenly appears.

It's really annoying that all releases bring bugs together.

(I work in a software development company)

I have 3980 and no issue like yours.

What is your computer/OS specifications ?

Alain Verleyen #:

Alain Verleyen #:

I develop many EAs and see that in the parameters declaration dialog box there are currently only 2 columns. It would be great if there was an additional column of buttons to help users understand the function of each line of information.

Alain Verleyen #:

Hi Alain!

I have an INTEL i9-12900KF w/32Gb running on Windows 11 (properly updated), usinng NVIdia 1080TI with two 4K-Monitors (and using 4k resolution in both).

Kaspersky Total Security but w/Metatrader under total exception.

PS: today without any upgrade the panel is functioning OK as supposed. The only difference is that the computer was turned off as I do every night.

Nguyen Van Luong #:
I develop many EAs and see that in the parameters declaration dialog box there are currently only 2 columns. It would be great if there was an additional column of buttons to help users understand the function of each line of information.
For sure there are a lot of things which could be improved. But you are a bit off-topic.

AliceRioBR #:

Hi Alain!

I have an INTEL i9-12900KF w/32Gb running on Windows 11 (properly updated), usinng NVIdia 1080TI with two 4K-Monitors (and using 4k resolution in both).

Kaspersky Total Security but w/Metatrader under total exception.

PS: today without any upgrade the panel is functioning OK as supposed. The only difference is that the computer was turned off as I do every night.

Ok, so something intermittent happened on your side. Nothing too serious, we will see if other people report something similar.

Hello everyone!

This seems to be a very good update, however, I have few questions:

About deposits and withdrawals: is that a functionnality that can be activated / deactivated by the broker?

Wouldn't that mean the broker (or anyone having the password) can create a fake PayPal / Webmoney or other account using the name to withdraw?

I suppose this might help a lot of people that had problems with getting scammed by sketchy brokers, or, at the opposite, create even more scams.

EDIT: I noticed that this can indeed be turned on and off by the broker, so scammers might get away with it.

However, what about the second question?

Nguyen Van Luong #:
  • In previous version
    • Code:
  • Result:
  • But in new version (3950) after Re-Compile:

Please check for fix this issue!

@Alain Verleyen : I have just updated to version 3980 but this issue not yet resolved.

Nguyen Van Luong #:

@Alain Verleyen : I have just updated to version 3980 but this issue not yet resolved.

I know. Nothing I can do about that.
Reason: