How does Part Time Trader improve their trading skill

  • 13% (6)
  • 7% (3)
  • 4% (2)
  • 7% (3)
  • 13% (6)
  • 4% (2)
  • 9% (4)
  • 9% (4)
  • 4% (2)
  • 17% (8)
  • 13% (6)
Total voters: 14
You care to learn when you burn
Lorentzos Roussos #:
You care to learn when you burn
I couldn't agree more.
[Deleted]
You forgot to put the choice: "All the above"
Yashar Seyyedin #:
You forgot to put the choice: "All the above"

Oh ya ! thank you for remind me, but i don't see any edit button here. Anyway, thanks for inform.

did the poll reset ? how did that happen ? 
Lorentzos Roussos #:
did the poll reset ? how did that happen ? 
Happens if someone edits the poll somehow.
Done, I choose mostly all of them.
Hi Traders, I have learned Trading by going to a school in the USA, a one week course. After that, I have traded with demo accounts for a couple of years, when I saw that I started to make a profit, I deposited money with a broker, and started trading but on a smaller scale.
It's about having experience, so you know what you're talking about, but I think most traders lose money.
Lorentzos Roussos #:
did the poll reset ? how did that happen ? 

not sure, maybe i accidently clicked something. 

KingHylton #:
Done, I choose mostly all of them.

Great! i think should add all of the above to choose. thank you.