How to stop new trades opening on MQL5 VPS

when I remove an EA from a chart and then sync again to MQL5 VPS to stop the it running from vps, as soon as i sync to VPS, new orders opens on the charts that I have EA running.

So how do I stop this from happening?

Thanks

To prevent new orders from opening after removing an EA from the charts and syncing to a VPS, follow these steps:

Remove all instances: Make sure you have removed the EA from all relevant charts.

Disable automatic trading: Turn off automatic trading for the charts where the EA was previously running. This will prevent the platform from executing any new orders.

Save a new template/profile: If you are using chart templates or profiles, save a new template/profile after removing the EA, ensuring that it does not include the EA settings. When syncing to the VPS, load this new template/profile instead of the old one to avoid reattaching the EA.

Restart the platform: Sometimes, restarting the trading platform can help clear any residual settings or processes related to the EA.

alinikpour: new orders opens on the charts that I have EA running.

Remove the EA from your charts.

Soraya Bahlekeh #:
To prevent new orders from opening after removing an EA from the charts and syncing to a VPS, follow these steps:

Remove all instances: Make sure you have removed the EA from all relevant charts.

Disable automatic trading: Turn off automatic trading for the charts where the EA was previously running. This will prevent the platform from executing any new orders.

Save a new template/profile: If you are using chart templates or profiles, save a new template/profile after removing the EA, ensuring that it does not include the EA settings. When syncing to the VPS, load this new template/profile instead of the old one to avoid reattaching the EA.

Restart the platform: Sometimes, restarting the trading platform can help clear any residual settings or processes related to the EA.

Thanks for your reply.

My Q is I just want to remove the EA from only one chart and have it running on the other charts but when i remove from the specific chart and sync back to VPS the EA opens new trades on the charts that I have the EA running and I don't want to remove the EA from them. Is there a solution for it?

Thanks again

If you want to remove an Expert Advisor (EA) from a specific chart without affecting other charts where the EA is running, you can follow these steps:

Open the specific chart where you want to remove the EA.
Right-click on the chart and select "Expert Advisors" from the context menu.
In the Expert Advisors window, locate the EA that you want to remove and click on it to select it.
Click the "Remove" button to remove the EA from the chart.
Once the EA is removed, save the chart template if you want to retain any custom settings or indicators applied to the chart.
By removing the EA from the specific chart, it should stop opening new trades on that chart while still running on other charts where it is still active.

When syncing the changes back to your VPS (Virtual Private Server), make sure that you are only synchronizing the specific chart from which you removed the EA. This way, the removal of the EA won't affect the other charts running on your VPS.

thanks for your reply

sorry for all these simple Q

how to sync only one chart to MQL VPS?

Also when I sync the EA panel stops working because the auto trading button is off, is there a way around it to have the information panel showing P&L working while its sync to VPS?

Really appreciate for your time.

Thanks 

there is no "save as" to save the profile 

also there is no "attach  to a chart" when right clicking on the trading account.

Also with the mql vps is not possible to access it using remote desktop software.

Any idea?

is it better to rent a vps rather than getting mql one?

alinikpour #:

there is no "save as" to save the profile 

also there is no "attach  to a chart" when right clicking on the trading account.

Also with the mql vps is not possible to access it using remote desktop software.

Any idea?

is it better to rent a vps rather than getting mql one?

Simply migrate to your MQL5 VPS with empty charts on your local MT4/5 terminal and all previous migrated EAs and indicators will be removed.

Sorry, I wrote the above options incorrectly.
Visit the pages below. I think it can help you :

1. https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/manage-forex-vps

2. https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/rules
How to rent a virtual private server for forex trading - VPS for MetaTrader 4/5
How to rent a virtual private server for forex trading - VPS for MetaTrader 4/5
  • www.mql5.com
MetaTrader VPS for forex trading can be rented and managed straight from the platform in just a couple of clicks

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Simply migrate to your MQL5 VPS with empty charts on your local MT4/5 terminal and all previous migrated EAs and indicators will be removed.

My Q is I just want to remove the EA from only one chart and have it running on the other charts but when i remove from the specific chart and sync back to VPS the EA opens new trades on the charts that I have the EA running and I don't want to remove the EA from them. Is there a solution for it?

also the EA panel stops working when migrate to vps. is there a way to have the panel working on the chart after migration?

thanks

alinikpour #:

also the EA panel stops working when migrate to vps. is there a way to have the panel working on the chart after migration?

thanks

Simple logic, remove the EA that you don't want to trade anymore from the chart and leave all others that you want to continue trading, attached on their chart and then migrate to your MQL5 VPS.

About the panel you are asking, contact the author/seller for advice.

Reason: