Bot not trading on a real account

I have created a bot and its perfectly working on the tester but cant place trades in real time what might be the problem please help.

Well are you getting any errors ? If not then do you have the bot code ?

local geek254 but cant place trades in real time what might be the problem please help.
  1. Your bot is broken.

2. Do you really expect an answer? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.
         How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
              Be precise and informative about your problem

Help you with what? We can't see your broken code.

Always post all relevant code (using Code button) or attach the source file.

3. Use the debugger or print out your variables, including _LastError and prices and find out why. Do you really expect us to debug your code for you?
              Code debugging - Developing programs - MetaEditor Help
              Error Handling and Logging in MQL5 - MQL5 Articles (2015)
              Tracing, Debugging and Structural Analysis of Source Code - MQL5 Articles (2011)
              Introduction to MQL5: How to write simple Expert Advisor and Custom Indicator - MQL5 Articles (2010)

local geek254:
I have created a bot and its perfectly working on the tester but cant place trades in real time what might be the problem please help.

More info needed, but a simple check is to see if your real and demo accounts have a prefix or suffix such as EURUSD.i.  Sometimes one does and the other does not.

local geek254:

Also make sure that automated trading is enabled.

I want to encourage you not to give up or take some of the responses you will get from the forum personal.

Reason: