iCustom function error 4802 - cannot load custom indicator Windows 32-bit

Hello, I have an EA that require data from 2 custom indicators.

Both of indicators works totally fine on chart and in the EA on my private PC. But when I try to copy whole strategy to my server (windows 10 home 32-bit, version 22H2) it crashed. I have error 4802 - cannot load custom indicator.

Does Anyone have any ideas where is the error? 

The OnInit function works properly on my private pc (win 10 pro, 64bit v22H2)

Here is the function. I tried switch the letters of "Narzędzia" folder to only English alphabet but it didn't help. 
The "Narzędzia" folder is in the root Indicators directory

The LSMA is just in the root Indicators folder 

I tried put everything in the one folder, in the root Indicators folder etc. But nothing changed

Please help me <3

void OnInit()
{
   string Heikin_Ashi = "Narzędzia\\Heiken Ashi Smoothed.ex5";
   HAHandle = iCustom(_Symbol, _Period, Heikin_Ashi, period, Method, step, Better_Formula);

ATRHandle = iATR(_Symbol, _Period, ATR);

string LSMA_path = "LSMA.ex5";
   LSMAHandle = iCustom(_Symbol, _Period, LSMA_path, LSMA_Period, PRICE_CLOSE);
}

MetaTrader 5 32-bit is no longer supported for quite some time now (since 2020).

You will have to upgrade to a 64-bit operating system and update MetaTrader to current officially released build 3802.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Support for 32-bit versions ends with the next MetaTrader 5 update

MetaQuotes, 2019.11.01 15:07

MetaTrader 5 build 2190 is the last release that supports the 32-bit version. The next official release of the MetaTrader 5 platform will be available only in the 64-bit version. The 64-bit version of Windows XP was released 14 years ago. Support for 32-bit versions currently impedes the development of any project.

Discontinuation of support for 32-bit versions will affect Market as well. After the next official update of the MetaTrader 5 platform, access to the Market will be disabled for the 32-bit version of the terminal. Users will be able to purchase and launch new MetaTrader 5 products from the 64-bit terminal only. All products previously purchased in the 32-bit MetaTrader 5 terminal will continue to work, but it will not be possible to upgrade them to a new version.

The 32-bit version of MetaTrader 5 build 2190 will be available for download and installation for another 6 months

Fernando Carreiro #:

MetaTrader 5 32-bit is no longer supported for quite some time now (since 2020).

You will have to upgrade to a 64-bit operating system and update MetaTrader to current officially released build 3802.

Thanks for your reply,

What if my processor architecture is 32-bit? I can not upgrade system to the 64bit version.

So in my case the only solution is to switch the OS to Linux, right?

Smerf16 #:Thanks for your reply, What if my processor architecture is 32-bit? I can not upgrade system to the 64bit version. So in my case the only solution is to switch the OS to Linux, right?

No, if your architecture is 32-bit, even if you use Linux, it is still 32-bit. I doubt you can install Wine 64 not on a 32 bit machine, but I could be wrong.

However, if you use virtualisation (like VMWare, etc.) on your Windows PC, then maybe it can emulate a 64-bit OS, but I've never tried that before.

Fernando Carreiro #:

No, if your architecture is 32-bit, even if you use Linux, it is still 32-bit. I doubt you can install Wine 64 not on a 32 bit machine, but I could be wrong.

However, if you use virtualisation (like VMWare, etc.) on your Windows PC, then maybe it can emulate a 64-bit OS, but I've never tried that before.

Sure,

I will try. But now I know that trying rur it on this 32bit system is pointless and I have to find another way. 

Great thanks for your time and answers.

I consider the topic closed

Fernando Carreiro #:

Virtualization won't do it, as it virtualizes the hardware. It would need an emulator like QEMU to emulate a different architecture type.

But I doubt there is a 64 bit emulation available running on 32 bit. And if, it be slow. The last true 32 bit processor from intel was around some time of 2006. Clock speeds back then were between 1.0Ghz and 2.0Ghz.

I dont think it is possible to run a 64bit OS on such old hardware in a usable manner.

Reason: