install metatrader 5 64 bit on a windows 7 32 bit os

hello,

not sure if this is possible. install metatrader 5 64 bit on a windows 7 32 bit os. does anyone have a work around for this issue. would be greatly appreciated.

regards

Tafadzwa Nyamwanza:

hello,

not sure if this is possible. install metatrader 5 64 bit on a windows 7 32 bit os. does anyone have a work around for this issue. would be greatly appreciated.

regards

You might be able to do something with virtual machines as long as the hardware underneath is 64 bits.

If the hardware is 32 bits, then I don't know the answer for certainty. There would have to be some sort of emulation involved, and there would be a performance hit. Look up "emulate a complete 64 bit host" for details.

I can tell you that it is very possible to run the 32 bit version of MT5 on a VM that runs on 64-bit hardware, but that's not your question.

Anthony Garot:

You might be able to do something with virtual machines as long as the hardware underneath is 64 bits.

If the hardware is 32 bits, then I don't know the answer for certainty. There would have to be some sort of emulation involved, and there would be a performance hit. Look up "emulate a complete 64 bit host" for details.

I can tell you that it is very possible to run the 32 bit version of MT5 on a VM that runs on 64-bit hardware, but that's not your question.

You can install every time
Reason: