Experts: AK-47 Scalper EA

AK-47 Scalper EA:

The AK-47 Scalper EA is fully automated. It employs a strategy of continuously entering Sell Stop orders and will modify them when the price moves against the pending orders.

Author: Nguyen Quoc Hung

hey, which time frame is the best to use?

Karolis Armonas #: hey, which time frame is the best to use?

There is no such thing! It depends on symbol, contract specifications and market conditions.

Use the Strategy Tester to analyse and research for yourself.

Thank you very much for providing the EA, does it consider the different pip values? 1lot in EURUSD is different from e.g. in XAUUSD. And at the moment he opens the same lotsize no matter the asset that should be traded.

Can you add Prefix and Postfix in the inputs for Symbol's such as EURUSD.a

highlowtrader #:
Can you add Prefix and Postfix in the inputs for Symbol's such as EURUSD.a
why do you need to add Prefix and Postfix? each EA run in a window chart for each pair

AK-47 Scalper EA - expert for MetaTrader 5

I have run in demo , it's work fine but Only make sell orders, there is no buy order generated?  Please look and make changes if any.Thanks a Lot.

Arvind Shah #:

AK-47 Scalper EA - expert for MetaTrader 5

I have run in demo , it's work fine but Only make sell orders, there is no buy order generated?  Please look and make changes if any.Thanks a Lot.

that's right, the EA only opens the Sell orders, if you want to open the Buy orders, you need to add the Entry signal calculation function.

Thank you for the AE, it work well. can you add BUY order in the new update, its important.

ATILMATINE #:

Thank you for the AE, it work well. can you add BUY order in the new update, its important.

yes, I can, I had a upgrade version which calculate entry signal use Donchain channel.

Hello.. I tested It works fine but I can't use it on my real account.What should do? please advise
Reason: