Provide XAUUSD.ECN is it on other broker who have just xauusd ? is it working ? if it's not the same dénomination

Provide XAUUSD.ECN is it on other broker who have just xauusd ? is it working ? if it's not the same dénomination

I have a quetion ? Could you help me. If i Provide on mql5  and my denomination is XAUUSD.ECN.  Is it ok for other broker who have just xauusd ? is it working ? if it's not the same dénomination

Ask your broker about it.
And look at the specification of this symbol:
right mouse click on the symbol in the Market Watch - Specification - ...

ANGELITE #:
I have a quetion ? Could you help me. If i Provide on mql5  and my denomination is XAUUSD.ECN.  Is it ok for other broker who have just xauusd ? is it working ? if it's not the same dénomination
It depends on what you want.
If you subscribe to the signal and want to trade Gold (XAU/USD or XAUUSD.ECN) so you should estimate the mapping:
read post and post (and post ).
Signal copying for 'XXXXXX' is prohibited" - I've subscribed for a signal and my log looks like this - error messages of every trade that it tries to sync
Signal copying for 'XXXXXX' is prohibited" - I've subscribed for a signal and my log looks like this - error messages of every trade that it tries to sync
  • www.mql5.com
Hi guys, i've subscribed for a signal and my log looks like this - error messages of every trade that it tries to sync. 316 signal '51002904': position usdjpy skipped as no symbol found. 316 signal '51002904': signal copying for 'xauusd' is prohibited
Reason: