Erratic, non-existent errors & possible MetaEditor failures.

Hello all

Right can anybody shed any light on the reason as to why MetaEditor is telling that I have unexpected tokens where correct syntaxes have been adhered to, in addition to the `'return' - semicolon expected diagnostics-data-002.mqh 203 4` message appearing when there is literally a semicolon right there. The `return` is a string format, therefore - unlike void functions - I need to return a value.

Is anyone else having failures with Meta Editor at the moment? This is not the first time I have had majors failures with this, despite there being no errors or bugs in my code. I have version 5 build 2403.

Thanks

`

TheHonestPrussian: Right can anybody shed any light on the reason as to why MetaEditor is telling that I have unexpected tokens where correct syntaxes have been adhered to, in addition to the `'return' - semicolon expected diagnostics-data-002.mqh 203 4`
  1. Fix the first error first. Ignore the others until then.

2. The first error is there or higher. You didn't show higher, so we can't help you.
         How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
              Be precise and informative about your problem

We can't see your broken code.

Always post all relevant code (using Code button) or attach the source file.

Don't post pictures of code, they are generally too hard to read.

Please edit your (original) post and use the CODE button (or Alt+S)! (For large amounts of code, attach it.)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum #25 (2019)
              Forum rules and recommendations - General - MQL5 programming forum (2023)
              Messages Editor

Reason: