How to activate the London Gold pricing?

Hi,

I have tried using the following step below but there isn't any LGD (London Gold). Kindly advise. Thanks.

By the way, I'm using a demo account ?

"File -> New Chart -> Forex -> Gold"

I am also looking for S&P NASDAQ, OIL, GOLD etc.

You will probably not find it under -> FOREX since forex means Foreign Exchange.

u can try to download mt4 from millennium. www.mdicorps.com, they provide quotation for xauusd / gold and some other commodities

u can try to download mt4 from millennium. www.mdicorps.com, they provide quotation for xauusd / gold and some other commodities

I installed it from www.mdicorps.com and there is XAU/USD bud I can not find the Gold etc.

xauusd is gold bro

London Gold is a future contract as far as I know and MT does not support futures. There are a few brokers who offer CFDs through MT but that's also not real futures but an OTC contract with the broker (although it may reflect the future's price).

Markus

Shimodax 07.10.05 15:09

...MT does not support futures...

MetaTrader 4 does support Futures. Symbols depends from broker.

isnt loco gold a spot contract ?

Oops, sorry for the misinformation then.

Markus

In a live account brokers would pass on the exchange fees for the feeds onto their clients, some brokers however supply delayed feeds on certain instruments (symbols) in their demos.

it depends on the brokers. i think its free at mdicorps.com. they do trade ccy futures and some other popular futures though thats what i know.
Reason: