trading on a folding phone?

Does anyone trade with this setup and know if MT4 & MT5 will work full screen on a folding phone such as the Galaxy Z Fold 2/3/4/5, Oneplus Foldable, Pixel Fold, Vivo X Fold, Huawei Mate X3, Xiaomi Mi Mix Fold 3? I'm thinking about getting a folding phone because I saw a YouTube Shorts video on someone using Tradingview on their Galaxy Z Fold phone and then I tried to search if MT4 works but I didn't find anyone mentioning that it does. I like how big the screens are on these folding phones, as it allows to see more on the graph without zooming out too much or scrolling. But I am aware that some apps aren't fully compatible with these folding phones. I just ordered the Galaxy Z Fold 4 last night and will arrive by next week so if I don't get an answer here, I'll try to update you all.

mdub:

Does anyone trade with this setup and know if MT4 & MT5 will work full screen on a folding phone such as the Galaxy Z Fold 2/3/4/5, Oneplus Foldable, Pixel Fold, Vivo X Fold, Huawei Mate X3, Xiaomi Mi Mix Fold 3? I'm thinking about getting a folding phone because I saw a YouTube Shorts video on someone using Tradingview on their Galaxy Z Fold phone and then I tried to search if MT4 works but I didn't find anyone mentioning that it does. I like how big the screens are on these folding phones, as it allows to see more on the graph without zooming out too much or scrolling. But I am aware that some apps aren't fully compatible with these folding phones. I just ordered the Galaxy Z Fold 4 last night and will arrive by next week so if I don't get an answer here, I'll try to update you all.

Yes, they will work on your phone, apps will auto adjust themself according to your phone specs and screen size including the resolution as well, so you don't have to worry about it. It should work perfectly fine.

Abhimanyu Hans #:

Yes, they will work on your phone, apps will auto adjust themself according to your phone specs and screen size including the resolution as well, so you don't have to worry about it. It should work perfectly fine.

yeah i just got myh phone after your message and i'm loving how big the screen is and how i can see more data on mt4 and tradingview on my phone as if i am on a pc especially with the s-pen this set up is fire!

Reason: