Webmoney is failed. Payment system declined the transaction. - page 12

Felix Kenechi Onodu #:

Not from a website. I got a VISA debit card linked to my dollar account from my bank.

Thank you

Nebal S I Saloul #:

Thank you

Is this thank you meaning it works?

Omega J Msigwa #:

Is this thank you meaning it works?

Our banks have VISA cards, but Unfortunately , they didn't allow deposited from Internet sites

in this case, the issue from our Banks not mql5.com

the solution: use VISA cars from some sites

like which site, can you recommend some that works for you

Omega J Msigwa #like which site, can you recommend some that works for you

Hi Omega,

remember that what may work for someone from Palestine (Nebal S I Saloul), may not work for you (Tanzania). So maybe your question doesn't make much sense (plus it could be considered as advertising here in the forum).

I suggest you speak privately with Nebal if you want him to provide you with names of banks, financial institutions, payment gateways, etc.

Thank you for your understanding.

Omega J Msigwa #:

like which site, can you recommend some that works for you

there is some sites sell virtual VISA , like (pst   net) but I don't know if they scam or not, we should use trusted sites

if you have a virtual VISA then you can withdraw from MQL5.com to this VISA, then buy (USDT or PerfectMoney Cards) by this VISA , you will buy the Virtual VISA and loss some commission when withdraw (Hard solution), we are live in difficult world. 

I see a lot of solutions offered and then only thing I see is that those solutions only work for one person out of ten, since we have common problem "unable to withdraw payment to a local wallet" we need a common solution and the only solution I see here is cryptocurrency. MQ should implement a cryptocurrency withdraw method. Each person withdraws using cryptocurrency to their wallets and handle the rest themselves. Easy, cheaper and everybody here knows about it. What stopping MQ from doing that?

Michael Reuben Msidada #:
I see a lot of solutions offered and then only thing I see is that those solutions only work for one person out of ten, since we have common problem "unable to withdraw payment to a local wallet" we need a common solution and the only solution I see here is cryptocurrency. MQ should implement a cryptocurrency withdraw method. Each person withdraws using cryptocurrency to their wallets and handle the rest themselves. Easy, cheaper and everybody here knows about it. What stopping MQ from doing that?

you got the point

we need withdraw to crypto like USDT

Visa and master card and paypal and webmoney not working for us

we want from mql5.com to understand this 

Nebal S I Saloul #:

you got the point

we need withdraw to crypto like USDT

Visa and master card and paypal and webmoney not working for us

we want from mql5.com to understand this 

It was asked many times on Russian forum (because some users of Russian forum can not use their Visa for withdrawal),
and it was stated that it is impossible (many times too).

Because MetaQuotes company is completely dependent on payment gateways and tax jurisdictions for depositing/withdrawing payments.
And I think that the payment gateways are from the United Stated, and tax jurisdiction is European Union.
So, the withdrawal methods are the methods provided by gateways, and those methods are accepted by MetaQuotes only if it is not in contradiction with EU tax jurisdictions.

-----------------

To make it shorter: they will not crerate the possibility for withrdawal in crypto (USDT for example).

Godbless C Nygu #:
I faced with the same problem but in a withdraw section change the country to Russia then withdraw.

Ahhh where will you get code for verification because remember your profile will be based per your country

Reason: