Webmoney is failed. Payment system declined the transaction. - page 5

Miguel Angel Vico Alba #:
On Monday I will try to find out what is going on with Webmoney, PayPal, etc. Although from past experience the answer is probably that the problem is on the other side. We'll see...

Initially I thought it was happening to me only, I have been contacting service desk for the last week both here and on webmoney they did not come with any solution the service desk here told me that they have contacted the webmoney site to see what's wrong with my account they said that they were told that I did not put my birthdate details, which sounds weird because I have a formal passport and my webmoney passport is on a high level. Meanwhile the webmoney side they said the withdraw agent MQL5 currently works with doesn't support my country. I have tried other means to withdraw but nothing seems to work recently

Nebal S I Saloul #:

unfortunately, (Skrill and Netller) Declined our countries since 3.2021 

PerfectMoney is still working with our countries and it's very good

your countries, which countries are you at?. I don't think Skrill declines countries. I believe there is one but it works in many countries on earth

Omega J Msigwa #:

Initially I thought it was happening to me only, I have been contacting service desk for the last week both here and on webmoney they did not come with any solution the service desk here told me that they have contacted the webmoney site to see what's wrong with my account they said that they were told that I did not put my birthdate details, which sounds weird because I have a formal passport and my webmoney passport is on a high level. Meanwhile the webmoney side they said the withdraw agent MQL5 currently works with doesn't support my country. I have tried other means to withdraw but nothing seems to work recently

That's the biggest problem in these cases.... in Webmoney they'll say it's MQ, and in MQ they'll say it's Webmoney. It is as if they have no communication with each other.

However, I will make an enquiry and publish the answer even if it is what we all think it is.... "Please wait and we apologize for the inconvenience".

Omega J Msigwa #:

your countries, which countries are you at?. I don't think Skrill declines countries. I believe there is one but it works in many countries on earth

Palestine

unfortunately, (Skrill and Netller) Declined my country and some Middle East and Asia and Africa countries since 3.2021 

That's the biggest problem in these cases.... in Webmoney they'll say it's MQ, and in MQ they'll say it's Webmoney. It is as if they have no communication with each other.

However, I will make an enquiry and publish the answer even if it is what we all think it is.... "Please wait and we apologize for the inconvenience".

That is the point

MQ said: the problem from WebMoney

WebMoney said: the problem from MQ

Nebal S I Saloul #:

Yes, that is what has always happened in these cases. The "good news" is that it always ends up being solved within days or weeks. It's just a matter of time.

Yes, that is what has always happened in these cases. The "good news" is that it always ends up being solved within days or weeks. It's just a matter of time.

We hope that

Thanks

Hello again

now we sure: the problem from MQ

I tried to send to my friend webmoney account in another country (United Arab Emirates)  all methods are allowed in this country , but I received same message from MQ

Withdrawal:
Withdrawal 16 USD to Webmoney is failed. Payment system declined the transaction.

Nebal S I Saloul #:

unfortunately, it's refused again

now:

Visa and Master card (Refused)

PayPal (Refused)

WebMoney (Refused)

we can't withdraw our money

I prefer to send a message to MQL5.com support to fix the Issue or add PerfectMoney as a new way to withdraw

1. I want to tell you one story ... one day I woke up in the morning, and all my Visa/Mastercards stopped working (and I had some money on some of them).
Paypal stopped working for whole the country, Visa/Mastercards stopped working everywhere in the country and outside the country as well,
Webmoney (originally - the payment system from the EU) was banned by Russian Central Bank in Russia for Russian currency ...
So, one day I woke up in the morning ...and everything stopped working for all the people in my country ...

-----------------

2. The users on Russian forum opened the threads (it was one year ago):

They were asking the admins about what to do.

-----------------

3. The admins explained everything on the following way:
MetaQuotes company is the company registered in EU, and the company is operating from inside EU (having the Head Office in the EU),
and the payment gateways are from EU and from the United States
(it means: there are governmental regulation bodies in EU and in the US, and the payment getaways should follow everything related to them).

For example - the admins replied:

• "Unfortunately, we are limited in payouts by our payment gateways and tax jurisdictions".
  • "The problems lie outside the technical framework".
  • "Unfortunately, crypto methods and stablecoins are not available to us now".
  • "We are completely dependent on payment gateways for depositing/withdrawing payments".

-----------------

4. The users on those 2 threads were discussing (between themselves) about what to do (How to pay for services now? and How to withdraw money now? ).
And they discovered the following ways (to deposit and to withdraw):

4.1. Webmoney. Yes, this EU payment system was banned in Russia, but we can still withdraw funds to webmoney in dollars, and after that - we can go to webmoney online currency exchange service (webmoney original online exchange service) to convert it to the local currency and to withdraw to Russian bank card.

It is not easy way, especially because not everybody is having webmoney wallet (not everybody is validated by Webmoney inside the country) ..
and because it was banned in Russia  ...
Besides, if someone does not have webmoney wallet (validated one) and wants to open it so it is necessary to go to webmoney office
to meet the webmoney managers in persons to be validated  (and for tax dept as well) ...

But some users already had/have validated webmoney wallets so they can use it.

4.2. UnionPay. Some banks started to issue the UnionPay bank card. Virtual UnionPay card - for free, "plastic" is for about 70 dollars.
It was the way to withdraw to UnionPay card (and it worked), but this method is disappeared now.
So, they (validated sellers from Russia together with all validated sellers from China) are waiting for this method will be appeared once again.
Yes, admins told that UnionPay will be acceptable for withdrawal once again (in the future) and they are working on it.

For example, I was on vacation in Turkey this year, and I used UnionPay "plastic card" (the UnionPay card issued by Russian bank) to withdraw money
(turkish liras) from any ATM machines with not a problem at all.

4.3. Foreign banks cards. It is the next method which is working now. Some users (who are having some relatives abroad) are having the cards of foreign banks,
and those cards are working for withdrawal (and working everywhere except Russia). It is not popular method (for many reasons incl for some limitations as well).

-----------------

Nothing was stopped ... yes, it was some weeks where the people were in shock, especially that it is very difficult to get a cash (US dollars and euro) in the country (there is some limitation for cash by the decision of Russian Central Bank)  ...
but after that (after several weeks) - the people started to discover the valid/legal and official ways to withdraw, to deposit, to travel, to do business and so on.
So, nothing was stopped, and the life is going on.

-----------------

I prefer to send a message to MQL5.com support to fix the Issue or add PerfectMoney as a new way to withdraw

As I explained - MQL5.com support has nothing to do with it.
Of course, MQL5 support knows about this issue and trying to fix it as much as they can.
But as I explained: the governmental regulating bodies are from the EU and from the US,
and the MQL5.com support will not break any rules and regulations which were issued by the governments.

The only way in this situation is the following:
be flexible
(on the ways as the other users fixed it for themselves).

Nebal S I Saloul #:

Yes

because that, we must send to service desk , if they received a lot of messages for a same problem , they will do something about it

I sent also.

Reason: