Discussion of article "Testing and optimization of binary options strategies in MetaTrader 5"

New article Testing and optimization of binary options strategies in MetaTrader 5 has been published:

In this article, I will check and optimize binary options strategies in MetaTrader 5.

Test results with averaging. Finally, success:

Averaging 1

Optimization results with averaging:

Optimization result 1

Author: Roman Poshtar

Nice work. However please, I don't understand the results. There are no headings to tell what the figures on each column represent.... Secondly please, concerning your "New Strategy" how does one measure the distance between the Ask/Bid price and the Envelope line? MT5 mobile has no measurement tool that measures and returns the value. So, please do you have a particular technique for achieving that? Please kindly share.... Other than that, your strategy seems very practical and highly commendable.... PLEASE KINDLY REPLY. THANK YOU! 

Peter-Bassey #:
Nice work. However please, I don't understand the results. There are no headings to tell what the figures on each column represent.... Secondly please, concerning your "New Strategy" how does one measure the distance between the Ask/Bid price and the Envelope line? MT5 mobile has no measurement tool that measures and returns the value. So, please do you have a particular technique for achieving that? Please kindly share.... Other than that, your strategy seems very practical and highly commendable.... PLEASE KINDLY REPLY. THANK YOU! 

Thanks for your feedback. I don't use the mobile version of MT5. I can't tell you anything.

Roman Poshtar #:

Thanks for your feedback. I don't use the mobile version of MT5. I can't tell you anything.

Great Stuff man! Yeahhh, I figured you were a PC guy so I tried to piece the remaining part of the puzzle. But BIG thanks man. You're a genius. I found a way to optimize your genius strategy for MT5 mobile, and dare I say, the results have been 90%-99% for real!... Well this was very important for someone like me who usually has busy days every other day, so carrying my PC around doesn't usually work, as such I rely heavily on the mobile version of MT5.... YOUR STRATEGY IS A HUGE PART TO THE SUCCESS OF THIS HACK! THANK YOU MILLIONS MAN! keep doing big things❤️💯🇳🇬🤝🏾

Roman Poshtar #:

Meanwhile, how about the columns and the figures on each of them... Please do you mind adding headings to each column so we can follow? I don't know what the data on each column represents: which column represents  balance, profit, loss, etc...? Please. I'm super grateful. 

Peter-Bassey #:
Meanwhile, how about the columns and the figures on each of them... Please do you mind adding headings to each column so we can follow? I don't know what the data on each column represents: which column represents  balance, profit, loss, etc...? Please. I'm super grateful. 

Table headers.

Final deposit, Number of profitable trades, Number of losing trades, Timeframe, Expiration time, Distance

>>> What conclusions can be drawn from all the work done? 99% of all indicator strategies practically do not work.

Does it keep one away from binary option ? ;)

Btw. if it is __99%__ not working, would a reversal trade a win guarantee ? Instead of placing CALL on call signal, one bets on PUT.
If this does not work neither, than what is wrong with the __99%__ ?

;)

Soewono Effendi #:
>>> What conclusions can be drawn from all the work done? 99% of all indicator strategies practically do not work.

Does it keep one away from binary option ? ;)

Btw. if it is __99%__ not working, would a reversal trade a win guarantee ? Instead of placing CALL on call signal, one bets on PUT.
If this does not work neither, than what is wrong with the __99%__ ?

;)

Reversing the entry to the position will not help. )

Roman Poshtar #:

Table headers.

Final deposit, Number of profitable trades, Number of losing trades, Timeframe, Expiration time, Distance

Thanks! 
Reason: