Anti-Martingale vs Martingale : Good prevails!!! - page 20

MetaDriver:
... With utopian leanings, on top of that. )
With utopian inclinations Gerasim was, mute.

Cmu4:

It's a fun place to be. )

p.s. 6 pages written by 4 people in a couple of hours and nothing new, but discussed everything and everyone. )

If you continue to flip a coin and select the size of the bet on the result from the history of previous flips, then sure - nothing new

Mischek:

If you're still flipping a coin and choosing your bet size from the history of previous flips, it's definitely nothing new.
So flip... keep flipping your coin. You know my opinion (you said it on page 13) and you won't change it (you have nothing but words). You've made your point, what more? :)

paukas:
With the utopian Gerasim was, mute.
I know, he also wrote and wrote on forums, pretending to be decent, but then he abused the animal to death and blamed it all on the social system.

Cmu4:
Here's the flip... flip your coin further.

God be with you, I'd rather set fire to my head and extinguish it with a hammer than trust my luck.

Cmu4:
Here's the flip... keep flipping your coin. You know my opinion (it was stated on page 13) and you won't change it (because you have nothing but words). You've made your point, what more? :)

I do not understand what is your opinion - there are only pictures. Briefly, what's the point?

Avals:

I don't understand what your point is - there are only pictures. Briefly - what is the point?

Cmu4 04.08.2011 10:36

My martingale - after taking profit lot is doubled, after profit is equal to the starting lot. Anti-martingale - after taking profit lot is doubled, after the first loss is equal to the initial one.

There is also a limit on the maximum lot, after which it is reset to the initial one - the simplest risk management.
Slava, there's this... collective insanity. I almost got killed here.

Mischek:

I understood that there was a test, but its conclusions are not clear...

If the conclusion: "If the TP and SL differ by no more than 2 times and the number of profitable trades exceeds by 1/3 the number of losing trades, then the use of anti-martin makes sense! "I do not understand what this implies.

Avals:

I don't understand what your point is - there are only pictures. Briefly - what is the point?
No, no, Mishek is exaggerating. The opinion is that if the Z-account is not statistically zero, you can increase profitability by manipulating lots.

Avals:

I understood that there was a test, but its conclusions are not clear...

If the conclusion: "If the TP and SL differ by no more than 2 times and the number of profitable trades exceeds by 1/3 the number of losing trades, then the use of anti-martin makes sense! "I do not understand what this implies.

The conclusion - "If TP and SL differ by no more than 2 times and the number of profitable trades greater than 1/3 of unprofitable ones, then the use of anti-martin makes sense!
Reason: