New MetaTrader 4 platform build 1380

The MetaTrader 4 platform update will be released on Friday, March 24, 2023. This version provides error fixes and platform stability improvements.

The update will be available through the Live Update system.

This build has some extremely dangerous bugs on Android.

I have 2 phones, and it works fine on one but on the other it started misbehaving since the last update.

The demo accounts work just fine, but with real accounts tapping on some icons/options results in the wrong action being performed.

E.g.

- from the chart window, the "new order" icon doesn't do anything.

- from the order view, when I select an order and choose "modify order", it will display my account information instead.

- some other issues with order placement, etc... which is very risky

Re-installing the app or rebooting the phone doesn't help, so I can't use the app at the moment.

For reference, the phone where the app has the issues is less than 1 year old, Poco m4 pro 5g nfc, Android updated to March 2023.

I am new so I don't know what it used to look like before, but I tried MT4 on Android Samsung S23 5G Ultra
and it's terrible. The option for "tablet ui" mode helped a little, I guess, but it was still too strange.

I don't see info on my open positions clearly. It shows my p/l but doesn't say whether I have a long or short position, or size.

I could take screenshots if anyone is interested, but I'm assuming it looks the same for everyone, or similar.

Important notice!

You can only download Metatrader 4 from brokers, from their websites!

Reason: