MT4 Beginner

Hi everyone,

when I Analyse the market and then I colse the window, the Analysis is gone. how can I Change it?

thanks

martin

Martin Kok:

Hi everyone,

when I Analyse the market and then I colse the window, the Analysis is gone. how can I Change it?

thanks

martin

You should save your chart analysis as a template.

MT4 >> right click on your chart >> Template >> Save Template.

1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page)?
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum? (2017)
    Next time, post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2. Don't delete the chart, close the terminal (before shutting down). It saves everything. You do have Tools → Options (control+O) → Server → Keep personal settings and data at startup checked?

Because of its straightforward usage, cutting-edge analytical technology, and algorithmic trading features, MT4 is a good alternative for new traders. Users have easy access to sophisticated tools that may help them make effective trades and grow their abilities, whether on desktop or mobile devices.

To open a trade in MetaTrader 4, use the 'Order' window and then make an immediate order on the market.

By clicking on the 'Window' tab at the top of the MT4 platform and then selecting 'New Window,' you may pick the currency pair of your choice.

Mt4 is easier and simpler to use than MT5. Mt4 is ideal for new traders because it was created specifically for the needs of forex traders.
Reason: