Multi indicators

Hi all tahnks for your help my plan for the other indicator is not going to make a nwe indicaror My question is how can I add 3 different indicators to make 1 custome indicator I am trying to understand the cosind if MT-4 and just need a little help here

Here is what I want in a new custom indicator

5 period WMA
10 period SMA
Slow Stochastic (5,3,3)
RSI (14)

MACD (default)

And I want the arrows to apply on the cgart when a Buy Or Sell signal is hit and then I want my EA to start a trade at these paremeters listed below.....

Whenthe exchange rate when the 5 WMA crosses up past the 10 SMA and the Stochastic is signalling up, RSI > 50 and the MACD histogram >0 and MACD averages crossed up.

SEll When the exchange rate when the 5 WMA crosses down past the 10 SMA and the Stochastic is signalling down, RSI<50 and the MACD histogram <0 and MACD averages crossed down

Thank You Much,,

If this works and it shows potential I will list it here for everyone to have

Hi,

My opinion is:

first you should build an indicator which calculates the buy and sell signals out of the given five indicators. The new signal indicator can paint a line which is giving buy and sell signals, for example +1 for buy, 0 for "do nothing", -1 for sell. the benefit out of that is, that you can see the signals in a chart and then compare, if this is correct by looking at the lower indicators.

If the signals are correct, you can easily build an advisor, which is looking at your new indicator and must oinly handle the signals +1 and -1 (or something similar).

with regards, cori

Thanks cor I am new to this kind of coding but i want to learn ti very bad so how can i lerrn the basics for making a new indicator such as this one, mainly Like where to start making a custom indicator...... I would appreicate your help........... also Once my indicator is finished then I need to make a expert advisor to be able to place tredes......

Thank You
Mike

Have you tried to trade this system build out of these indicators by hand, or on paper?

Is it profitable?

As you might expect, many people are looking for the holy grail, some with really complicated systems.
If you are a programmer it should be easy to learn MQL4, because its much like C, as I find out more and more.

If you firm in C, then you should have no problems. The functions are described in the F1-Help.

cori
Reason: