I need a longer term data

In the history center section of metatrader there is 3480 rows or data?

I there someway to obratin more data from metatrader? or where can ı find free and reliable 15. min data?

do you have an idea?

Bring up the chart:

1. Left-click on [LEFT ARROW] key, or;
2. Drag the chart from the left to the right to go back in time, or;
3. Press and hold the [HOME] key.

When you get to the earliest date, it'll try to get some more earlier data. If it can, it'll do it. If it can't, it'll just stop.

- Vooch

WOW thanks it is great.

You can also download data from Alpari, and use the period converter script to convert the M1 data to M15 data (its the best use of that script I ever found).

You simply import each month's data one by one, but remeber to increase the number of bars in chart on options window. Just type a bunch of 9's in the box and it will max out.

All this was pointed out by others on the forum, perhaps they can find you the link for historical data at alpari.

ı have tried alpari before but it says "omega research 2000i" could not found. so i could not manage it :(

DataBank > Quotes

http://www.alpari-idc.com/en/dc/databank.php

Try there
Martin

You can also download data from Alpari, and use the period converter script to convert the M1 data to M15 data (its the best use of that script I ever found).

Where can we find this period converter script?

Where can we find this period converter script?

It comes with MT4.

[quote
It comes with MT4. [/quote]

Thank you! found it under \scripts. Works like a charm, although I have not tested yet how it handles data gaps and weekends for the conversion.

:)
Reason: