Line indicator to Histogram

Can anyone make the attached indicator appear as equal sized bars like in the picture?
It appears as the slope (multicolored) line, and can even make it in a historgram look, but the bars are not all the same heigth, but some larger and some smaller.
My coding is very limited, but it seemed like it would be simple, but I can't quite figure it out.
I also was able to make it in a histogram and separate window, but then it would only show two colors, (red and green) but wouldn't show the neutral color. (white)

In the picture, I show other histograms that appear as I am wanting, but they are CC!'s and I am wanting EMA's with the three colors. Up, Down and neutral.

Thanks if any can adjust this.

Stan Bland:

• Generally, people who can't code don't get free help on this forum, although it might happen if you are lucky. Be patient.
  • If you show your attempts and describe your problem clearly, you will probably get a response from the community.
  • If you don't want to learn to code, that's not a problem. You can look at the CodeBase section where you will find free and open source code, or at the Market for paid products (also sometimes free).
  • Finally, you also have the option of hiring a programmer in the Freelance section.

1. Stan Bland: , but they are CC!'s and I am wanting EMA's with the three colors. Up, Down and neutral.

EMA has no neutral, it always moves toward price.

2. Stan Bland: Can anyone make

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
              Prune pointless queries.

You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your difficulty.
              No free help (2017)

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2018)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the issue is interesting).
              No free help (2017)

Reason: