Problem with DDE?

Has anyone else experienced a problem getting DDE on 171 to work properly? I loaded the DDE-Sample.xls spreadsheet and it retrieves the USDJPY fine, but the other three cross currencies are not updating.

yes, I have the same problem. It's a software problem, in the journal I get messages that says

"DDE: stop advise for 'here currency pair i.e EURUSD' failed"

I asked my broker about it but he couldn't help me with it.

Maybe metaquotes support could tell us something?

After the Build 166 the DDE stops working properly, in some builds the DDEE only works for couple minutes, in some others only works for USDJPY ("DDE stop working on Build 166"). Hopefully Slawa will give us a hand :-)

turcol, do you know where I can get the build 166 version?

we'll fix it

the last Build 173 did not resolve the problem. Now it is worst. Once you open a spreadsheet with a DDE link, MT4 inmediately froze ...and it is required shutdown MT4 through the windows task manager.
wozdan shut me an email to turcol@yahoo.com and I will upload the Build 166 on the server for your download, or may be Slawa will point you to their download server for old builds.
BTW once I reinstall again Build 166, it really says B164, however I remember when I downloaded it said B166...anyway, hopefully this bug can be resolved in the next build.

I would like to know if it is possible to configure Metatrader4 to export all data in Metatrader history to Excel when you open Metatrader4 ?

I would like to know if it is possible to configure Metatrader4 to export all data in Metatrader history to Excel when you open Metatrader4 ?

save chart as csv and open with Excel
Reason: