VPS not connected to signal server - page 4

Hello, 

all the people who copy me also have this problem and no longer have the TP, SL updates and new positions .... it's very frustrating! do you know who to contact? the problem will surely be solved by itself or by the MQL5 team which is already notified?

Quentin Faletti:

Hello, 

all the people who copy me also have this problem and no longer have the TP, SL updates and new positions .... it's very frustrating! do you know who to contact? the problem will surely be solved by itself or by the MQL5 team which is already notified?

I have informed the technicians, Sergey too.

Eleni Anna Branou:
I have informed the technicians, Sergey too.

Ok thanks ! 

Eric Gimonet:

Proof is here:

No connexion to signal.

Activity on signal:

No activity from my side.

The service desk is informed (I hope they will fix it soon in case it is the general bug).

----------------

As to proofs - your screenshots are not the proofs (Metatrader build? Internet Explorer version? signal subscription settings? VPS journal/logs as a *.txt file? prof for sucessful synchronization by logs? and more and more - and everything by screenshots and by log files).
read post about what the service desk and the forum are asking in case someone is reporting about the possible bug.

----------------

Yes, I hope that it is the general issue and it will be fixed soon.

General rules and best pratices of the Forum.
General rules and best pratices of the Forum.
  • www.mql5.com
General rules, enforced by moderators : ‌...

i have the same problem already 2 days ... my signal is not conecting ...

Quentin Faletti:

it is a general issue ! 

I hope this will be resolved quickly because it has been several hours already. And I hope that the people affected will be compensated by MQL5!

As far as I'm concerned, I sold the eur/usd all the way up and my copiers didn't get the position!

It is very frustrating !!

It is a very serious problem, it can cause investor lost a lot of money, and MQL doesn't really care.

I have calculated and the server has been out for 6 hours now.

It is unacceptable...

What does the MQL5 team do?

Solved from my side.

Thanks to @Sergey Golubev for your help.

Quentin Faletti:

it is a general issue ! 

I hope that it is general issue and it will be fixed.

As to proofs ...
A lot of the users are not telling the true -

• Community login - they told that they checked everything but in reality they used email instead of their forum login;
  • Internet explorer ... they told that they have it installed but in reality - IE installed by old version;
  • and more and more.
  • Check this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/356956 - the user bought MT4 indicator and he was trying to find it in MT5 Metatrader, and as he did not provide any proofs so we two moderators were trying to help him ... to find his MT4 indicator in his MT5 terminal :)

Can the users to be trusted in case of many of them are lying all the time telling about the bug but in reality - it is not?
----------------

So, I hope that it is the genetral bug and it will be fixed.
If not so - each user may open separated thread to explain the possible issue with all the proofs provided.

It is how all things work here sorry.

Purchase
Purchase
  • www.mql5.com
Hello, Completely new to MQL5. I purchased an indicator from Blahtech and it is not showing up...

Eric Gimonet:

Solved from my side.

Thanks to @Sergey Golubev for your help.

It is good information.
Because I provided the link to the thread to the service desk so they can read the posts.
Reason: