Scroll up/down, copy trendline

I just started using MT4 and really like it. I've got a few questions on usage that I've not found answers to.

Is there a way to scroll up and down on a chart without adjusting the vertical scale?

Is there a way to copy a trendline or create a trendline with the same slope? I use this to create trend channels in other applications. [EDIT: ignore, found the answer, use ctrl-click]

Is there a way to specify hotkeys for things like trendlines, fibonacci retracements, etc... to avoid having to click the buttons at the top of the window?

Is there an option to deselect everything, if you click on blank space, or a hotkey to deselect everything?

Is there a way to scroll up and down on a chart without adjusting the vertical scale?

F8 (or chart properties from menu) - common tab - scale fix

Is there a way to specify hotkeys for things like trendlines, fibonacci retracements, etc... to avoid having to click the buttons at the top of the window?

no

Is there an option to deselect everything, if you click on blank space, or a hotkey to deselect everything?

no. from object context menu only. or main menu - Charts - Objects - Unselect all

Thanks, any way to disable the scroll and snap back to the default auto-scale?

Are definable hotkeys for menu options on the agenda? =)
Reason: