Function call to get Balance & Equity Graph image?

Hi all,

While tightening up automating my testing process I would like to grab the balance and equity graph at the end of a test.

There is a right-click method for this on the balance/equity curve chart, so I am hoping there is a matching set of functionality in mql5.  I have searched for a function that would do this, but I have not been able to identify it maybe I am searching for the wrong terms.

Anyone know how to grab this programmatically?

thanks

Talky_Zebra: While tightening up automating my testing process I would like to grab the balance and equity graph at the end of a test. There is a right-click method for this on the balance/equity curve chart, so I am hoping there is a matching set of functionality in mql5.  I have searched for a function that would do this, but I have not been able to identify it maybe I am searching for the wrong terms. Anyone know how to grab this programmatically? thanks
No, there is no MQL5 functionality for that.

Thank you for the replies guys

Fernando Carreiro #:
No, there is no MQL5 functionality for that.

Yeah didn't think so.  While I fully appreciate the ability to customize tester reporting in detail, I wonder why the function calls for these right-click commands for saving reports and the associated graphs are not more directly supported in the code.  Sure, they would be the "vanilla" flavored reports, but for basic reporting, they are just fine.

fxsaber #:

Here.

fxsaber, you are too prolific!  I will review that code and see how I can use it - thanks again for sharing your work!

Reason: