The trading is not working

from 01/12/2022 Thursday the trading is not working and all the time it give me ( web terminal is not supported by this Metatrader server please contact your broker to update the server ) and i called my broker since Friday and from that time and he is telling me that the Metatrader making a update and still not working until now and nothing have been fixed 

About Webterminal -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

WebTerminal not working!!???

MetaQuotes, 2021.11.11 12:23

Ask you broker please to update web terminal in their side and provide the link to you.

Now each broker have to have it own web terminal.

MetaTrader 5 Web Platform
MetaTrader 5 Web Platform
  • www.mql5.com
Connect to your account and trade in financial markets directly from your browser

they told me that the problem from MQL side and its not from them and this problem from 8 days and they didn't answer just told me there is an update on MQL when this company finish the update it will work directly

Learn together #:
they told me that the problem from MQL side and its not from them and this problem from 8 days and they didn't answer just told me there is an update on MQL when this company finish the update it will work directly
The broker should have their own webterminal for now.
This webterminal https://trade.metatrader5.com/terminal is working with MetaQuotes-Demo account only.

Sergey Golubev #:
The broker should have their own webterminal for now.
This webterminal https://trade.metatrader5.com/terminal is working with MetaQuotes-Demo account only.
As I see - the webterminal is updated https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/437723 but anyway - we can connect to MQ demo account only now using this webterminal.
New MetaTrader 5 platform build 3540: 2FA/TOTP authentication and improved Market Watch in Web Terminal
New MetaTrader 5 platform build 3540: 2FA/TOTP authentication and improved Market Watch in Web Terminal
  • www.mql5.com
The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Friday, December 9, 2022. This update provides multiple improvements in the Web Terminal...

this is the server that i was work with it before (NetworkInvestment-Server) and its not working from along time and theres no response from the broker until now so how can i make a compliment

Learn together #:
this is the server that i was work with it before (NetworkInvestment-Server) and its not working from along time and theres no response from the broker until now so how can i make a compliment

Why do you want to compliment them if they are not working?
Flattery doesn't always get you anywhere.

Learn together #:

Try to open a demo account with MQ to see whether the problem is on your side (I-Net, OS, PC ...) then you can decide to move to another broker without problems.

Solve the problem instead of talking about it.

the demo account is working but my real account is not working

My demo account is also not working.
Is this situation related to the country or does everyone have this problem?

Learn together #:

the demo account is working but my real account is not working

So two options: ask the broker or switch the broker.

Reason: