Change Symbol Chart without restarting EA or indicators. Is it possible

Hello , I am working with and EA  which uses a table panel in which you can change symbpol in an slave chart. So I am using a Master EA that works with a Slave EA to do that. To Change symbosl I am using ChangeSymbolPeriod and as documentation says, all EA and indi are restarted. I saw some plublished indicator at market place that seems to be able to change symbol on the same chart without EA restart. Please could someone give some tip or north in a way to that?

Best regars!

Facundo Laje: Hello , I am working with and EA  which uses a table panel in which you can change symbpol in an slave chart. So I am using a Master EA that works with a Slave EA to do that. To Change symbosl I am using ChangeSymbolPeriod and as documentation says, all EA and indi are restarted. I saw some plublished indicator at market place that seems to be able to change symbol on the same chart without EA restart. Please could someone give some tip or north in a way to that? Best regars!
They will ALWAYS be restarted. You can't stop it. However, your code could save its state and restore it after it is restarted. For example, by storing data in hidden Graphic Objects or in Global Terminal Variables.

Fernando Carreiro #:
They will ALWAYS be restarted. You can't stop it. However, your code could save its state and restore it after it is restarted. For example, by storing data in hidden Graphic Objects or in Global Terminal Variables.
Thank you Fernando. 
Reason: