PayPal removed again? - page 3

At least it is just a technical issue, I was going crazy here that the paypal option was gone, I needed to withdraw some money...

Alberto Gauer Borrego #:
At least it is just a technical issue, I was going crazy here that the paypal option was gone, I needed to withdraw some money...

Me too. We've been having this problem for a week now

Alberto Gauer Borrego #:

me to bro,

paypal is the best way to withdrawal from my side.

Sergey Golubev #:

I am not from EU and I am not a lawer. So, I do not know: it is the legal, safe and easy for them, or not.

I know that MetaQuotes company is the software development company (not a broker).
And I spoke with admin several years ago by PM, and he told me that his software (Metatrader) will exist
with mql5 forum or without mql5 forum (with Market or without Market), because the main priority for them is to develop the software.

Neteller .. Stripe .. Paypro Global .. Payoneer ...why do they (programmers who are developing the software) need them?
And please do not compare MQ with the brokers.

MQ is not a broker. Because brokers are existing from deposits/withdrawals and so on: if the traders stop deposit.withdrawal from the brokers so the brokers will stop existing. But Metatrader will exist irrespective off the forum, Market, deposits/withdrawals.

Of course, it is more good to have more payment getaways ... but if not so not ...

Makes sense.

PayPal is still not showing up and I have not seen any news on the status of the issue.....
How much longer?

Alfredo Jose Garcia Carrero #:
PayPal is still not showing up and I have not seen any news on the status of the issue.....
How much longer?

they said : 

Hopefully soon it will be fixed. If you want to use only PayPal for withdrawals, please try later this week.

back backwards from what was previously informed in the next 1-2 days.

Yudi Pranata #:

they said : 

Hopefully soon it will be fixed. If you want to use only PayPal for withdrawals, please try later this week.

back backwards from what was previously informed in the next 1-2 days.

Where did you see this information?

I have been thinking about it too, it's been six days now but haven't received it back😢😢😢

hi alfredo, i am asking to service desk 

Yudi Pranata #:

hi alfredo, i am asking to service desk 

How is this done?

Where is the option?