PayPal removed again?

If PayPal withdrawl is gone again, then looks like I'm shutting down my testing agents as it's the only payment method that works for me.

Please bring it back

yeah, they should bring it back, it's the best payment method for now

Paypal will appear soon, read the reply from the service desk:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Paypal Withdrawal not Available

Chalin Saranga Jayathilake, 2022.11.30 14:06

Support Team  2022.11.30 14:33  

Hello, our apologies, there are some technical issues from our side.

Temporary PayPal is not working for withdrawals, please try other withdrawal options.

Hopefully soon it will be fixed. If you want to use only PayPal for withdrawals, please try 1-2 days later.

Sergey Golubev #:

Paypal will appear soon, read the reply from the service desk:

At thanks... this is like the 3rd or 4th time this has happened heh..

Please MQL should consider adding crypto as a means of payment and withdrawal. It will facilitate fast transactions.

The methods of withdrawal here are too limited,  and most times Cards are usually rejected when  using card withdrawal method. 

Thanks

Lucky Egho #:

Please MQL should consider adding crypto as a means of payment and withdrawal. It will facilitate fast transactions.

The methods of withdrawal here are too limited,  and most times Cards are usually rejected when  using card withdrawal method. 

Thanks

They can not add crypto as payment and withdrawal because of some limitations in EU and in the US for example.
It is the replies of admins about it which I found on Russian forum:

Unfortunately, crypto methods and stablecoins are not available to us now.  We are limited in payouts by our payment gateways and tax jurisdictions.

The topic of crypto covers up and drags players to the legal bottom en masse every week. Therefore, we do not touch it. We do not discuss this topic. 

The methods of withdrawal are working fine: the cards work in most of the times, webmoney works, paypal is temporarily unavailable but I think it may be the best for withdrawal. So, not a problem for any withdrawal.

Users in Russian forum (most of them) are having a lot of governmental/EU/etc limitations concerning cards and so on but they did not complain, and they say that withdrawal methods are very fine (and very fast) - they can use webmoney and they can use UnionPay cards from some banks:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to withdraw money from MQL5.com now?

Nikolay Ivanov , 2022.12.03 02:01

I just checked the output on webmoney ... in 1 second it was displayed without problems. even faster than last time ..

So, not a problem at all.

Please MQL5.com add Payoneer as payment option.
Payment platform for cross-border digital business - Payoneer
Payment platform for cross-border digital business - Payoneer
  • www.payoneer.com
A universe of opportunities. Open to you. Your Payoneer account is your key to unlock a universe of opportunities. Whether making international payments, receiving funds, managing your digital business, or accessing capital, Payoneer opens your business up to the world.

PayPal removal on MQL will cost us a lot truly 

Lungile Mpofu #:
PayPal removal on MQL will cost us a lot truly 
Sergey Golubev #:

They can not add crypto as payment and withdrawal because of some limitations in EU and in the US for example.
It is the replies of admins about it which I found on Russian forum:

The methods of withdrawal are working fine: the cards work in most of the times, webmoney works, paypal is temporarily unavailable but I think it may be the best for withdrawal. So, not a problem for any withdrawal.

Users in Russian forum (most of them) are having a lot of governmental/EU/etc limitations concerning cards and so on but they did not complain, and they say that withdrawal methods are very fine (and very fast) - they can use webmoney and they can use UnionPay cards from some banks:

So, not a problem at all.

There are many electronic payment gateways in the world, which I do not think it is problematic to use them according to the laws they are required to comply with. 

And surely they are with much less commission than the ones they have here, including PayPal, which has always been very expensive in commissions.

Some ones:

• Neteller
  • Stripe
  • Paypro Global
  • Payoneer
  • PayPro Global
  • BlueSnap

In the list there are some that I have never known before, and others that I have, such as Neteller and Payoneer. 
I'm sure there are many more, it's just a matter of solving and covering more deposit and withdrawal methods that are easy, safe, legal and with low commissions.

All-in-One Payment Orchestration Platform to Increase Revenue & Reduce Costs | BlueSnap
  • home.bluesnap.com
With one connection to the All-in-One Payment Orchestration Platform, B2B, B2C, Software Platforms and Marketplaces can accept and facilitate payments and improve ROI.

Alfredo Jose Garcia Carrero #:
I'm sure there are many more, it's just a matter of solving and covering more deposit and withdrawal methods that are easy, safe, legal and with low commissions.

I am not from EU and I am not a lawer. So, I do not know: it is the legal, safe and easy for them, or not.

I know that MetaQuotes company is the software development company (not a broker).
And I spoke with admin several years ago by PM, and he told me that his software (Metatrader) will exist
with mql5 forum or without mql5 forum (with Market or without Market), because the main priority for them is to develop the software.

Neteller .. Stripe .. Paypro Global .. Payoneer ...why do they (programmers who are developing the software) need them?
And please do not compare MQ with the brokers.

MQ is not a broker. Because brokers are existing from deposits/withdrawals and so on: if the traders stop deposit.withdrawal from the brokers so the brokers will stop existing. But Metatrader will exist irrespective off the forum, Market, deposits/withdrawals.

Of course, it is more good to have more payment getaways ... but if not so not ...

Sergey Golubev #: I am not from EU and I am not a lawer. So, I do not know: it is the legal, safe and easy for them, or not. I know that MetaQuotes company is the software development company (not a broker). And I spoke with admin several years ago by PM, and he told me that his software (Metatrader) will exist with mql5 forum or without mql5 forum (with Market or without Market), because the main priority for them is to develop the software. Neteller .. Stripe .. Paypro Global .. Payoneer ...why do they (programmers who are developing the software) need them? And please do not compare MQ with the brokers.MQ is not a broker. Because brokers are existing from deposits/withdrawals and so on: if the traders stop deposit.withdrawal from the brokers so the brokers will stop existing. But Metatrader will exist irrespective off the forum, Market, deposits/withdrawals.

Of course, it is more good to have more payment getaways ... but if not so not ...

Although I am quoting Sergey’s post, this my post is actually aimed at all those requesting extra payment options.

I can fully understand everyone’s frustration, but I have to acknowledge MetaQuotes’ point of view, and would like to give examples of how other software companies handle this.

For examples, Microsoft, Apple or Adobe — only offer Credit Card, PayPal and Bank Wire Transfers, as payment methods for services and products online.

In fact, for corporate business-to-business services, only Credit Card and Bank Transfers are offered. PayPal is only offered to retail customers, not corporate customers or providers.

So, the fact that MetaQuotes offers more options than these is already a bonus.

And you can forget Cryptocurrencies. Not only are they not allowed under certain business and legal obligations, but they are much too unstable for a non-financial company to manage and MetaQuotes ia a software company, not a financial one.

Reason: