Failed to connect to server and load products - MQL5 Market

Hi, 

I am new at MQL5 and I am taking some class about MQL5.

I need download something on Market but is empty. It is a Demo account

Could someone help me please?

I already search about it but did not find anything that helps.

My journal is 

MQL5 Market - Failed connect to server

MQL5 Market - Failed to load products

Terminal Windows 11 build 22621, 8 x 11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz, AVX, 6 / 11 Gb memory, 412 / 475 Gb disk, UAC, GMT+0

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Account Properties - Environment State - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

It may be for several possible reasons:

• you fill Community tab in Metatrader in wrong way (you should use your forum login and not your email; your orum login is juliarossberg);
  • your forum password for Community tab filling is very long then it rejects the connection; change your password;
  • you do not have Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge installed (the Market in Metatrader is using IE's environment);
  • your anti-virus or firewall of computer blocks the internet connection of Metatrader with the Market;
  • your MT5 is having old build; update to the latest build by connecting to MetaQuotes-Demo server.

------------------------

I collected everything related on post

MQL4 Market: failed download product [500] - What you need to know about the Metatrader's MT4 problem
    MQL4 Market: failed download product [500] - What you need to know about the Metatrader's MT4 problem
    • www.mql5.com
    3 once in the terminal folder go to the community folder and delete everything in there ,restart mt4 and in mt4 go to terminal/market and login to your mql5 account and everything should work. If you connect your metatrader to your real account, and after that - you will backtest ea with "every tick based on real ticks" mode so it will be same as you are trading by this ea on your real account (absolutely same)

It was some issue (similar but different error numer) with the user from the other thread, and it was fixed by the following:

and -

Reason: