Bug Report List - page 3

Thanks again Slawa!

I have tried using the timeframe parameter in the indicator functions, but they do not seem to work.
In the articles, it is explained that you should use the ArrayCopySeries() function. This function crashes the client terminal.

First the Exception is caught and a report can be sent to MetaQuotes, but when the next price change is received, the Client Terminal closes completely.

How do I work with different timeframes in MQL4?

Chris what the build do You use?

MT 4, B-132:

The app crashes under the following conditions:
1) Template created with expert advisor attached to it;
2) Template applied to the chart that already has Expert Advisor attached to it.

cheers,
A1000

Slawa

I was using build 132. I updated to build 134 today, and the problem disappeared.

2 answers still outstanding:

1. What is the parameters of the iStochastic function. The docs say it requires 8 params, but the compiler
requires 9 parameters.
2. How do I work with different TimeFrames? The Timeframe parameter of the functions do not seem to work.
e.g. iMA(Symbol(), 20, PERIOD_D1, 0, MODE_SMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 0)
and iMA(Symbol(), 20, PERIOD_M1, 0, MODE_SMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 0)

only gives different values the first time around. After that the results are the same.

Regards
Chris

iStochastic description will be fixed
what do You mean "iMA(Symbol(),20, blah-blah-blah)"? 20-minutes chart???

Hello,

I tried the Excel DDE example. Everytime i close Excel, Metatrader gets blocked and I need to close it down by using ALT-CTRL-DEL and close the aplication.

Maybe this is a bug?

Cheers,
Miguel

Update not finishing...

The Live Update feature is not working on my machine. Is anyone else having this problem?

When I start MT, it finds the new build, starts and finishes the download process, however when it hit the stop and restat button, the application shuts down, but the Live update window and "start and re-start application" window simply hangs and stops responding. I then have to ctrl-alt-del and end the process manually. When I restart MT it then finds the new build and we start all over again. I can manually download the new build, but I was wondering if this is happening only on my pc or is an issue with the update feature....?

d

dwt5,

I am having a similar problem. When I enter MT4 the live update starts. I click start and i see the files being downloaded. However the window closes even before the green bar gets to the end.

The version in About is still 4 build 132.

I restarted Metatrader 4 and it still shows build 132.

The update to build 134 was not finished.

Cheers,
Miguel

Shapper, try to download the latest version (build 134) from website:
"MetaTrader 4 trading terminal"
Reason: