Multiplier Symbol on 1 chart indicator

I thought I came across a Multiplier Symbol on 1 chart indicator for MT5 in CodeBase or Articles.

I have have been trying to find it for past few days but cannot.

Has anyone come across it?

Sunfire:I thought I came across a Multiplier Symbol on 1 chart indicator for MT5 in CodeBase or Articles. I have have been trying to find it for past few days but cannot. Has anyone come across it?

What is a "Multiplier Symbol"?

Do you perhaps mean that you want to display multiple symbols on the same chart?

Is this the article you are searching for ...

Articles

Multiple indicators on one chart (Part 01): Understanding the concepts

Daniel Jose, 2022.04.12 11:24

Today we will learn how to add multiple indicators running simultaneously on one chart, but without occupying a separate area on it. Many traders feel more confident if they monitor multiple indicators at a time (for example, RSI, STOCASTIC, MACD, ADX and some others), or in some cases even at different assets which an index is made of.

Or maybe this one ...

Fig. 2. Test of the Standard Chart control.

Articles

Graphical Interfaces X: The Standard Chart Control (build 4)

Anatoli Kazharski, 2016.11.11 08:45

This time we will consider the Standard chart control. It will allow to create arrays of subcharts with the ability to synchronize horizontal scrolling. In addition, we will continue to optimize the library code to reduce the CPU load.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Or maybe this one ...

Thank but not these.

I remember it was 2 or a few symbol overlay on the main chart

Sunfire #: Thank but not these.I remember it was 2 or a few symbol overlay on the main chart

Then run a search, either by keyword or by visually going over the list, in the same way that I did for the ones I presented here.

Also, you can only overlay different symbols, if their quote prices are very close to one another, otherwise they cannot share the same vertical price scale.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Then run a search, either by keyword or by visually going over the list, in the same way that I did for the ones I presented here.

Also, you can only overlay different symbols, if their quote prices are very close to one another, otherwise they cannot share the same vertical price scale.

Ya, I did use search function for 2 days. I could not find it again. Maybe I remembered wrongly, it is not from this site

Sunfire #: Ya, I did use search function for 2 days. I could not find it again. Maybe I remembered wrongly, it is not from this site

Look in your browser's history.

Reason: