Help please figuring out the where to put text on opening bars

I'm trying to get a shape to appear above the opening bar of each opening, which I can do on a day period, but

when I switch between other periods --- I cannot figure out where the opening bar is on each opening bar

because of the way bars are number in reverse --- 0,1,2,3, etc..  except for the Day period..   

This is my code: 

ObjectCreate ("shape_1", OBJ_TEXT, 0, Time[0], iOpen(NULL,PERIOD_D1,0) +price_1);

ObjectSetText ("shape_1", "q",  20, "Wingdings 3", Red);

ObjectCreate (" shape_2 ", OBJ_TEXT, 0,Time[1], iOpen(NULL,PERIOD_D1,1) +price_1);

ObjectSetText("shape_2",  "q",  20, "Wingdings 3", Red);

Note.... 

I know this has something to to do with Time[0] and Time[1]

and I tried switching PERIOD_D1 to PERIODCURRENT but this just gets me into the same problem 

with bar numbers 0,1,2,3, etc.....

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
  • www.mql5.com
Object Types - Objects Constants - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

1. Russell_Neil_V: the opening bar of each opening,… where the opening bar is on each opening bar

Opening of an opening makes no sense. Rewrite your problem.

Until you can state your requirements in concrete terms, it can not be coded.

2. Please edit your (original) post and use the CODE button (or Alt+S)! (For large amounts of code, attach it.)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum (2019)
              Messages Editor

3. ObjectCreate ("shape_1", OBJ_TEXT, 0, Time[0], iOpen(NULL,PERIOD_D1,0) +price_1);
    Price plus price makes no sense.
  4. On MT4: Unless the current chart is that specific symbol(s)/TF(s) referenced, you must handle 4066/4073 errors before accessing candle/indicator values.
              Download history in MQL4 EA - MQL4 programming forum - Page 3 #26.4 (2019)

William Roeder #:
  1. Opening of an opening makes no sense. Rewrite your problem.

Until you can state your requirements in concrete terms, it can not be coded.

2. Please edit your (original) post and use the CODE button (or Alt+S)! (For large amounts of code, attach it.)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum (2019)
              Messages Editor

3. Price plus price makes no sense.
  4. On MT4: Unless the current chart is that specific symbol(s)/TF(s) referenced, you must handle 4066/4073 errors before accessing candle/indicator values.
              Download history in MQL4 EA - MQL4 programming forum - Page 3 #26.4 (2019)

Thank you for replying... 
double price_1 = 7; // for spacing

ObjectCreate ("shape_1", OBJ_TEXT, 0, Time[0], iOpen(NULL,PERIOD_D1,0) +price_1);

ObjectSetText ("shape_1", "q",  20, "Wingdings 3", Red);

ObjectCreate (" shape_2 ", OBJ_TEXT, 0,Time[1], iOpen(NULL,PERIOD_D1,1) +price_1);

ObjectSetText("shape_2",  "q",  20, "Wingdings 3", Red);

Russell_Neil_V #:
Thank you for replying... 

Time[0], [1] etc are variables of type datetime. Why don't you store the value in those bars that you wanna redraw in a new datetime variable, then redraw it on the new chart? Instead of trying to work with Time[0] work with its value, for example something like this...

double price_1 = 7; // for spacing
datetime textTime[2];
textTime[0] = Time[0];
textTime[1] = Time[1];

ObjectCreate("shape_1", OBJ_TEXT, 0, textTime[0], iOpen(NULL,PERIOD_D1,0) +price_1);
ObjectSetText("shape_1", "q",  20, "Wingdings 3", Red);
ObjectCreate("shape_2 ", OBJ_TEXT, 0, textTime[1], iOpen(NULL,PERIOD_D1,1) +price_1);
ObjectSetText("shape_2", "q", 20, "Wingdings 3", Red);

...and the datetime value, or in other words the value on the X-axis, is now stored in the array textTime[].

Reason: