the expert compile and loaded successfully but nothing happened on the chart

Dear Support Team,

I had wrote Expert Advisor and compile it and use it many times but suddenly it stop to execute .

Unfortunately, I cannot use the Trading platform.  In the Terminal --> Journal --> showing: "expert NewBeta (EURUSD,H1) loaded successfully".

just this message appear and nothing happened again 

last time this message also appear in the journal "failed to send find user request " and i searched about it and no one talked about 

Can you help me to solve it, pleeeeeease?

Many thanks!

1. This is not the Service Desk, not Metaquotes. We have no more power than you.

The service desk is dealing with financial issues only for now. And any other issues/possible bugs/suggestions/ideas/etc should be discussed on the forum.
              Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - MQL5 programming forum #509 (2019)
              How does one contact Service Desk? - General - MQL5 programming forum #8
  2. Do you really expect an answer? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked. Always post all relevant code (using Code button) or attach the source file.
         How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
              Be precise and informative about your problem

We can't see your broken code.

3. It just stopped executing? Use the debugger or print out your variables, including _LastError and prices and find out why. Do you really expect us to debug your code for you?
              Code debugging - Developing programs - MetaEditor Help
              Error Handling and Logging in MQL5 - MQL5 Articles (2015)
              Tracing, Debugging and Structural Analysis of Source Code - MQL5 Articles (2011)
              Introduction to MQL5: How to write simple Expert Advisor and Custom Indicator - MQL5 Articles (2010)

4. Check the journal. Are you even connected to your broker?

William Roeder #:
  1. This is not the Service Desk, not Metaquotes. We have no more power than you.

2. Do you really expect an answer? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked. Always post all relevant code (using Code button) or attach the source file.
              Be precise and informative about your problem

We can't see your broken code.

3. It just stopped executing? Use the debugger or print out your variables, including _LastError and prices and find out why. Do you really expect us to debug your code for you?
              Code debugging - Developing programs - MetaEditor Help
              Error Handling and Logging in MQL5 - MQL5 Articles (2015)
              Tracing, Debugging and Structural Analysis of Source Code - MQL5 Articles (2011)
              Introduction to MQL5: How to write simple Expert Advisor and Custom Indicator - MQL5 Articles (2010)

4. Check the journal. Are you even connected to your broker?

thank you for your bad way in replaying 

i wasn't need anything more than help because i already used the debugger and the print and i checked that i am connected 

the problem is the code in situation of running but it is actually freeze 

there is nothing to print or to display on the chart 

and the journal just show "2022.08.15 11:43:17.885 Experts expert NewBeta (EURUSD,H1) loaded successfully"

so don't be rude and understand the situation first 

samaremad #:

Do not double post!

I have deleted your duplicate post.

1. samaremad #: and the journal just show "2022.08.15 11:43:17.885 Experts expert NewBeta (EURUSD,H1) loaded successfully"
    The journal does not have one line in it. You don't want to provide requested information for us to help you, live in ignorance.
  2. samaremad #: thank you for your bad way in replaying  … so don't be rude and understand the situation first 

You have just been rude. live in ignorance.

3. samaremad #: and understand the situation first 

How can we when you won't answer questions? live in ignorance.

Now on my Do Not Help list.

Keith Watford #:

Do not double post!

I have deleted your duplicate post.

i thought that when i write to meta support team they will reply but no one reply to me and i am really need help 

samaremad #: i wasn't need anything more than help because i already used the debugger and the print and i checked that i am connected the problem is the code in situation of running but it is actually freeze 

there is nothing to print or to display on the chart and the journal just show "2022.08.15 11:43:17.885 Experts expert NewBeta (EURUSD,H1) loaded successfully" so don't be rude and understand the situation first i thought that when i write to meta support team they will reply but no one reply to me and i am really need help

There are two logs, The "Journal" and "Experts" log. Your "Print()" output goes to the "Experts" log, not the "Journal".

You say you have "prints" in your code, but did not show the output of the "Experts" log.

So, without source code nor detailed log output, we cannot help you!

Fernando Carreiro #:

There are two logs, The "Journal" and "Experts" log. Your "Print()" output goes to the "Experts" log, not the "Journal".

You say you have "prints" in your code, but did not show the output of the "Experts" log.

So, without source code nor detailed log output, we cannot help you!

this is the exact problem that i faced there is nothing appear to know the problem 

the expert was worked fine until Saturday every thing stopped 

samaremad #: this is the exact problem that i faced there is nothing appear to know the problem. the expert was worked fine until Saturday every thing stopped 

Then without the source code, we cannot help!

You have also not placed prints in the require places. Place a print on the very first line of the OnInit(), OnDeInit() and OnTick() to see if and when they are called.

Then work your way from there.

PS! Also state which build you are using!

EDIT: And in case you running this in Debug mode and not just as normal run on the terminal, then make sure your debugger is not paused.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Then without the source code, we cannot help!

You have also not placed prints in the require places. Place a print on the very first line of the OnInit(), OnDeInit() and OnTick() to see if and when they are called.

Then work your way from there.

PS! Also state which build you are using!

EDIT: And in case you running this in Debug mode and not just as normal run on the terminal, then make sure your debugger is not paused.

thank you so much your advices was so helpful 

i know the error and fix it 

thank you so much

samaremad #: i know the error and fix it

Don't do that. Someone searching might find this thread and still be clueless. What was the problem? What solved what?

When You Ask.
          Follow up with a brief note on the solution.

Reason: