Slowed chart shift by pressed mouse button and vertical scaling in MT5

Hello Forum,

in an additional instance MT5 I can only move charts very slowly with the mousebutton pressed.
This also happens with the movement of the vertical scaling on the right...
What was the reason again and where / how can I fix it?

This is a unique problem with a unique "symptomatology" that has occurred before on another installation....
So I think if anyone "recognises" this slowdown, they can remember how they fixed it....

Since the PC configurations and performance were different in the other case, I don't expect a CPU / RAM problem for now...
Setting a reduced number of candles in the chart is also not the problem...
...maybe a trick in the application and settings under F8...or unintentional multiple keystrokes?
Entire undocked chart windows can be moved quickly with the clicked mouse as efficiently as usual...
now in the closed market ( less data exchange ) no improvement can be noticed either
I could live with the speed of moving the price by mouse, but I often use the vertical shift on the right. This is now extremely inefficient and just pulls the chart together / apart far too slowly....
in both cases these are actions with the mouse button pressed ... are there any settings that are not available under MT5 ... more Win based?
x
... ?

Does anyone have more ideas?
Thanks in advance for your help
Using cloud storage services for data exchange between terminals
Using cloud storage services for data exchange between terminals
  • www.mql5.com
Cloud technologies are becoming more popular. Nowadays, we can choose between paid and free storage services. Is it possible to use them in trading? This article proposes a technology for exchanging data between terminals using cloud storage services.

In the meantime I was able to make settings in the Win configurations for RDP and have increased the bandwidth to LAN...

now the horizontal price shift in the chart can be moved quickly again...

but... the vertical scaling is still slow, there has been no change...

Does anyone have any ideas and hints ?
Many thanks in advance

Hello Forum,
I still have the problem of the very slow vertical scaling on the right side of the chart...
Does anyone have any ideas or hints on what else I could test to fix it?

Thanks and greetings
Reason: