Interaction with Buttons and Chart Objects In MT5 BackTester

Hey, I have a Simple CDialog panel With Buttons on it, I am using it with an Indicator and Objects on the chart that I can Move and place on required price, I can't get it working in the BackTester(Visualisation), Searched on google but could not find Anything that helps, I would like to know how I can Interact with buttons and chart Objects in (MetaTrader 5 build 3390) backtester, any workaround the fact that the backtester does not support onChartEvents. Thank you.
MetaTrader 5 build 3390: Float in OpenCL and in mathematical functions, Activation and Loss methods for machine learning
MetaTrader 5 build 3390: Float in OpenCL and in mathematical functions, Activation and Loss methods for machine learning
  • MetaQuotes
  • www.metatrader5.com
Added automatic opening of a tutorial during the first connection to a trading account. This will assist beginners in learning trading basics and in exploring platform features. The tutorial is divided into several sections, each of which provides brief information on a specific topic. The topic completion progress is shown with a blue line...

Thanks for the reply, I have been through the posts you referred to but in mt5 the buttons don't change states when clicked in mt5 Backtester, I tried printing the state of buttons while in visual testing mode, and it always returns 0.

I saw many EAs in market for mt5 like <Deleted> Just want to know How to make panels with buttons like this.

I have the same question. The workaround posted before (below) doesn't seem to work anymore. As you said the button state always returns 0.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/388070#edit_form

I want to run my trading panel on the MT4 strategies tester and it doesn't work there, only on the market lives, please any help will be okay...
I want to run my trading panel on the MT4 strategies tester and it doesn't work there, only on the market lives, please any help will be okay...
  • www.mql5.com
MQL4 and MetaTrader 4: I want to run my trading panel on the MT4 strategies tester and it doesn't work there, only on the market lives, please any help will be okay...
Reason: