Get Mouse Pointer Position Outside of OnChartEvent() MT5

I am trying to get buttons working in Backtester MT5. I want to know if there's any way to get mouse events(Clicks and coordinates) outside of OnChartEvents as its not called in BackTester. Thank You.

1. Saksham Solanki: I am trying to get buttons working in Backtester MT5.

Mouse clicks (events) do no work in the tester.

See In backtest OnTimer() not performs - MQL4 programming forum #3 (2014)
    and work around Chart Event For MT4 Backtester - Strategy Tester - MQL4 programming forum #7 (2016)
    and How to use OnChartEvent buttons to work in Tester - MQL4 programming forum - Page 2 #11 (2019)

2. Saksham Solanki: I want to know if there's any way to get mouse events(Clicks and coordinates) outside of OnChartEvents

No.

Wait: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/5724

Is this obsolete then? Haven't tested it yet...

Library for easy and quick development of MetaTrader programs (part IV): Trading events
Library for easy and quick development of MetaTrader programs (part IV): Trading events
  • www.mql5.com
In the previous articles, we started creating a large cross-platform library simplifying the development of programs for MetaTrader 5 and MetaTrader 4 platforms. We already have collections of historical orders and deals, market orders and positions, as well as the class for convenient selection and sorting of orders. In this part, we will continue the development of the base object and teach the Engine Library to track trading events on the account.
Reason: